Statue Life Size Freddy's Revenge Part 2 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sculpt is perfecto!! great job especially on those ears. i would think those may have been one of the harder parts to sculpt, but they are melted onto his head perfectly. I agree about the paint-job, adding some warmer tones, but if thats what you're going for, rock it!

It looks awesome.

I'm not sure if ever I would be able to bring something like this in-house, lol :)) Think about the endless possibilities to freak out friends, guests etc. , kids :))

can't believe not one person commented on the completed bust.

I'm guessing you guys didn't see the sculpt. Here's the pic:
attachment.php

Andy emailed me the completed pics last night at 3am....i couldn't sleep after that....i mean look at this....freakin amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Only thing that sucks right now.....i won't have this in my personal view until my tour ends here at korea which will be jan.....i dont want him shipping that from the uk to korea and it ends up at someone else house....lol....cause if its anyone of these freaks....i won't get it back....lol

That is phenomenal... I have always like his look in 2, the plot and goofiness? Meh, not so much.

Amazing piece to have, Congrats!

M.

I agree...the look is the best in the series....plot....yeah not so good but i wanted the evil non cracking joke Freddy.....

Back