Statue Life Size Freddy's Revenge Part 2 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sculpt is on point. That is a flawless perfect sculpture of Freddy so far. FTHaters!!!!

1/6th like this?

picard_make_it_so_number_1_display.jpg

I asked Andy if he was into doing 1/6 scale size....he is more into doing life size rather than 1/6. I'll have more detail pics of this bad boy when it arrives in the mail....but as far as Jason....it will be epic....looking to do some commission with Tomspinadesigns in building Jason

I asked Andy if he was into doing 1/6 scale size....he is more into doing life size rather than 1/6. I'll have more detail pics of this bad boy when it arrives in the mail....but as far as Jason....it will be epic....looking to do some commission with Tomspinadesigns in building Jason

Hey odell, I was thinking if I sculpted it based on your masterpiece :rock

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

That thing looks awesome!! I'd love this in my collection. Dare I ask how many shiny coins it cost you???

It cost a PRETTY penny...but the price was worth it....there are others out there that would have charged a price of a car for this....which is crazy...Andy is good with prices....

Absolutely incredible work! Loved Freddy when I was younger and would love to have this one in my collection.

Back