Life size dinosaurs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought i'd bring this thread back from the dead, with my newest Dinosaur statue. This is a lifesize baby Stegosaurus, at approximately two months old. It was fully assembled and painted by Steve Riojas, who might I say, does amazing work.

Because this is my first lifesize Dinosaur statue, I decided to name it.

May I present to you, Sarah.:love

stego1.jpg

stego6.jpg

stego7.jpg

stego8.jpg

stego10.jpg

stego4.jpg

stego5.jpg

stego2.jpg

stego3.jpg

Last edited:
Slick. I can tell Shane he's succeeded in making all your friends jealous, yes? :lol

Maybe any Dino freaks online, but most of my friends around where I live don't even know I collect this stuff. You can imagine the surprise if they were to walk into my room.:thud:

You can tell Shane that he kicks major ass, and that I will be purchasing his Apatosaurus one day, just not today.:(

These are really good and a life size trex head would be so cool but my house is so small and my parents would freak.

These are really good and a life size trex head would be so cool but my house is so small and my parents would freak.

Have you been to Oxmox Studios website? They have some nice looking lifesize Dinosaur statues. They have two versions of a lifesize T-rex head-(closed mouth, open mouth). They are pricey though, especially being shipped from overseas.:(

beautifull jeremy

i thought he only selled kits and didnt paint them :)

still want a few of his sculpts they are awesome. might get them painted by him also.. depending how much he asks extra for it tho :)

beautifull jeremy

i thought he only selled kits and didnt paint them :)

still want a few of his sculpts they are awesome. might get them painted by him also.. depending how much he asks extra for it tho :)

Thanks Fulgore.:wave

It's not cheap for him to paint and assemble his kits, but the end result is definately worth the price. ;)

I've got his Parasaurolophus maquette aswell, and I plan on getting a few of his other statues in the future. Nothing i've seen so far, can match his quality. .:exactly:

Btw, if you do plan on getting something by him, you might want to buy it through dansdinosaurs.com. Dan is the goto guy for Dinosaur collectibles, as some others on this forum will tell you. His customer service is top notch. :)

Ugh, I am so jealous. If I had the money I would by that in a heartbeat.

She is a beauty.

If you don't like Sideshow's Stegosaurus offering, i'd suggest purchasing Shane's adult Stegosaurus maquette. It'll still be expensive, but not nearly as much as his 1:1 infant. Hell, buy his and Sideshow's Stegosaurus. You can never have too many Stegosaurus. ;)

" Sarah " eh ? Named after a certain Ms. Harding I presume ? ;D

His young Stego is a great piece...I've had day dreams of getting one and putting it outdoors or leave it inside in my JP area with a bale of hay behind a small fence.. ;)

Oxmox keeps saying they're new piece are coming soon..I really want to see the 1/4 Rex and Liopluerodon and of course, the 1/1 Velociraptor.

" Sarah " eh ? Named after a certain Ms. Harding I presume ? ;D

His young Stego is a great piece...I've had day dreams of getting one and putting it outdoors or leave it inside in my JP area with a bale of hay behind a small fence.. ;)

Oxmox keeps saying they're new piece are coming soon..I really want to see the 1/4 Rex and Liopluerodon and of course, the 1/1 Velociraptor.

Yes Ms. Harding was my inspiration for the name. ;)

I too am awaiting the release of Oxmox's new pieces. Liopluerodon, especially.:rock:rock:rock

:lol I didn't immediately remember who Sarah Harding was so I looked her up on wikipedia and a pop singer came up.

I don't know if I have seen Foulkes Stego maquette, but I'd love to get it as well Sideshow's. But after Sideshow's that 1:1 baby stego is the one I'm really hoping to get at some point.

Back