Life size dinosaurs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bud, it is nicely done, just not what I asked for which was this :

Dinamation_Allosaurus.jpg

I've always wanted that Allosaurus..lots of fond memories of him from when I was little.

Malcolm's feeding Allo is really neat too..here's mine :

254353_1827787690997_1129456954_2733925_2430860_n.jpg

Just customized a little.. ;D You are selling both of these pieces in your store aren't you Dan ?

Hello Jeremy K9! You are very talented, I love your pictures! Are you a professional photographer? How much, Apatosaurus?
PS: Blade-of-the-Moon, I really like Allosaurus, is from the same company with Jeremy K9 Apatosaurus?:yess::yess::wave

Hello Jeremy K9! You are very talented, I love your pictures! Are you a professional photographer? How much, Apatosaurus?
PS: Blade-of-the-Moon, I really like Allosaurus, is from the same company with Jeremy K9 Apatosaurus?:yess::yess::wave

Thank you very much Tupuxuara. No, I'm not a pro photographer, but it might be something I pursue in the future. :D

This Apatosaurus cost $600 for the kit, and an additional $400 to have it built up and painted. It's definitely money well spent. Shane is a fantastic artist.:exactly:

Have these two. Baby and adult JP1 Velociraptor cast from the original SWS movie versions. Assembled, finished and painted by Galileo.

Have these two. Baby and adult JP1 Velociraptor cast from the original SWS movie versions. Assembled, finished and painted by Galileo.

I wondered who he was making that little Raptor for...he really needs to do his own version. The adult looks sweet ! I was actually planning to buy a couple of his JP3 Raptor's eventually..been hoping he would do a JP and TLW versions as busts as well...def can't get enough Raptors ! ;D

I'm also glad to note they survived postage..I ordered a Acro built and painted by him but it was broken pretty good in the mail. :/

Hello Dyscrasia! It's a great feeling to know that you have all the collection, Sideshow Dinosauria! Congratulations!:wave:exactly::clap:clap:yess:
PS:Hello Blade-of-the-Moon ,show in a big way this velociraptor, but still prefer the version with feathers (it's current paleontological). :)

Oh man, I've got to have that awesome Dromeaeosaurus. :panic: It's not as expensive as I thought it'd be. I thought it'd cost more for some reason. :dunno

Anyway I didn't know it was this far along. I'm assuming it won't need a rod sticking into it, to keep it upright. A rod through the planted leg should do it.

Tax returns came just in time. ;)

Oh man, I've got to have that awesome Dromeaeosaurus. :panic: It's not as expensive as I thought it'd be. I thought it'd cost more for some reason. :dunno

Anyway I didn't know it was this far along. I'm assuming it won't need a rod sticking into it, to keep it upright. A rod through the planted leg should do it.

Tax returns came just in time. ;)

You think ? I was expecting around 5-600.00 max for a kit..based on Shane's pieces.

It's pretty awesome..but I really want to see Shane's Velocirptor as well..I would hope it would hit the 5-600.00 mark instead..compared to his juvenile Stego it's about the same amount of resin just stretched out in the tail really..so 450-500.00 should be more normal.

Dan said Darren raised his prices, looks like quite a bit. That Torvosaurus is almost 100.00 more now..and it's smaller than Shane's Allosaurus. So I guess I'll be skipping it too unless there is a sale or something. :/

As of now my next dino-kit is David's 1/40 Rex..not 1/1 but still sweet. ;D

Although not much bigger than Shane's Stegosaurus, this Dromaeosaurus is still bigger. As for increasing the price of his Torvosaurus, I hadn't realized he'd done that. I wasn't worried about acquiring that one right now anyway, so no worries on that front. :D

I bet the Dromaeosaurus would have cost more, had CMStudios been selling it. lol

That 1/40 T-rex is very tempting. I wanted to buy two of them, and recreate the couple from Dinosaur Revolution. I'd really love fro David to release his Alamosaurus in 1/40. ;)

Although not much bigger than Shane's Stegosaurus, this Dromaeosaurus is still bigger. As for increasing the price of his Torvosaurus, I hadn't realized he'd done that. I wasn't worried about acquiring that one right now anyway, so no worries on that front. :D

I bet the Dromaeosaurus would have cost more, had CMStudios been selling it. lol

That 1/40 T-rex is very tempting. I wanted to buy two of them, and recreate the couple from Dinosaur Revolution. I'd really love fro David to release his Alamosaurus in 1/40. ;)

It's bigger length-wise but not in mass or at least not much more. Most of that is thin tail, neck, arms, and legs.

Maybe..but not by much I bet, C.M. Studios pieces seem to be around that price range...possibly less.

That would be best idea and just like mine for David's Rexes. The Alamao might be neat..but the Diplo is getting attention because so many still have Battat-envy.. lol

The Diplodocus would be great as well. I know alot of people were jealous that they couldn't buy that particular Diplodocus, since it was a private commissioned piece. I agree many are also feeling the emptiness of not owning the Battat Diplodocus. Good thing I already own twenty of them. ;)

The Diplodocus would be great as well. I know alot of people were jealous that they couldn't buy that particular Diplodocus, since it was a private commissioned piece. I agree many are also feeling the emptiness of not owning the Battat Diplodocus. Good thing I already own twenty of them. ;)

I sold my original one, regretted it so bought a new one..it's not going ANYWHERE ! lol

thanks for the info, blade-of-the-moon!
The one in the middle of the pic should be the 1/72 version, right?
Is it true that you can order 2 different materials?

I´m very interested in the 1/72 rex...

Back