Life Size Classic Predator Bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chaver

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
No, no this isn't a prank, but it is an attention grabber. :lol

I have a feeling we'll be seeing a life size Classic Predator bust in the very near future, based off the Predators film of course. The reason I say this is because due to a current trend Sideshow has with these films. You know the whole VS/companion thing. They did both the Wolf and the PredAlien from AVP-R, and they've already done the Classic Predator Bio. Yes, I know that Sideshow has produced many bios already, four of which are from the Predators film, but the Classic Pred is the only other one that has a full reveal of the face. Plus, it would give collectors who are on the fence about getting the Berserker bust more reason to buy him so they could but the two pieces together or just to have both. Would be a great chance for SS to milk it. right?

So considering the trend and that Sideshow has the rights to Predators, and people would buy it in a heartbeat. I would almost bet they are going to produce one.

Oh, and I for one never thought we would ever see a PredAlien get made? But they made it. And this bust would be not even be remotely far fetched as something like the PredAien. So I say win for Sideshow, win for the fans! :yess:

I miss the Wolf 1:1 bust,I really hope SS will release another 1:1 Predator bust,e.g. PREDATOR 2 or AVP 1 predator......

I have own many Classic predator products,I guess many predator fans need fresh air!

ugh :thwak. Give us P2 first. Idk, Classic looked more like a latex mask then a real monster ala P1 and P2.

NO THANK YOU

Classic207.jpg

I can see the bust looking more realistic than the prop.

But since Sideshow decided to stop giving quality, we can't be sure.

I would still pass on it even if it did look better than the prop. There's no way SS could do better then the P1 bust in paint, and considering some don't look that good in that department, it would be an easy pass. I'm sure we will see Classic as a LSB though. Seeing as I didn't like Predators all that much anyways, in any shape or form, I wouldn't drop $1200 on something from that movie. AVP-R was worse, but I liked the Prdalien and Wolf a lot more.

I don't think they will make one. They said in one of the videos that it was going to be only the 4 masks and 2 skulls and 1 bust. IF for some reason they do I hope it's on the same matching stand like the Berserker bust is on.

From a photo I saw in the KNB workshop they used the SS Winston bust as the template.
So what would be the point?

Come on we already have the ''PREDATOR'' 1/1 bust from Stan Winston and we don't need a ''classic predator'' whatever they call it these days :dunno leave it alone damn it.

SS give us a 1/1 P2 bust :monkey3

then do it! Actually, I think there might be a thread on it already cause I remember SS answered my question about them doing it a couple years ago and someone made a thread.

Not really interested in another pred bust.
For the record, I still think the Predalien is a wicked concept and makes an amazing bust.

Not really interested in another pred bust.
For the record, I still think the Predalien is a wicked concept and makes an amazing bust.

have you seen one in person yet? Having the Warrior bust right next to it :wink1: would really make you think how much better it should be. It's really cool and all, but since I'm not rich, it doesn't really deserve a place with some of my pieces that I will have forever. The see through dome is really the best part of the bust and the only thing worth mentioning on it.

have you seen one in person yet? Having the Warrior bust right next to it :wink1: would really make you think how much better it should be. It's really cool and all, but since I'm not rich, it doesn't really deserve a place with some of my pieces that I will have forever. The see through dome is really the best part of the bust and the only thing worth mentioning on it.

I have never seen one in person, but I like the design and the dome does look killer. Plus the sheer size of it looks awesome. I can't comment on the paint work, but everything looked up to par. For the record, I would never think of putting it in the same league as Stan W Alien Warrior though.....but then what is :wave

Back