Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this turns out incredible I will absolutely be ordering a second one! TOTS DON’T LET US DOWN!!!

The only thing that i would prefer its the hair.

Its a wig conection, not hair incrusted in the head like my Seed of Chucky doll 1:1.

Everyone will find something wrong with it no matter what.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

08f59a26ce4426246b7fa6473ec72152.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone will find something wrong with it no matter what.

Well when a company brags about how accurate it is, then fails to deliver that, yeah...they should get called out. Or should we all just jerk to it and pretend we don't notice the stuff they overlooked/messed up?

I think the so far all of the production pieces so far do not look disappointing.

Well when a company brags about how accurate it is, then fails to deliver that, yeah...they should get called out. Or should we all just jerk to it and pretend we don't notice the stuff they overlooked/messed up?

They have the right to brag. It's based off of Garrett Zimas doll and are the most accurate Chuckys you are getting for the price. It's way more accurate then those old Medicom dolls.

one thing i prefer on the Zimas hand made ones is you can ask for the animatronic eye look which looks so cool compared to the ones on the TOTS version but due to huge price difference I can live without it.

one thing i prefer on the Zimas hand made ones is you can ask for the animatronic eye look which looks so cool compared to the ones on the TOTS version but due to huge price difference I can live without it.

I originally asked Garrett for a stunt version within a week TOTs announced their good guy (stunt also) I immediately changed to the animatronic style with Garrett since there’s no price difference. Pretty gutted I paid an extra $200 for the knitted sweater now the TOTs doll will have it lol.
I think Garrett has said these will be better than his own?
848ae1e70e090ebe76104c765f15d264.jpg

I originally asked Garrett for a stunt version within a week TOTs announced their good guy (stunt also) I immediately changed to the animatronic style with Garrett since there’s no price difference. Pretty gutted I paid an extra $200 for the knitted sweater now the TOTs doll will have it lol.
I think Garrett has said these will be better than his own?
848ae1e70e090ebe76104c765f15d264.jpg

thats so freaking cool!
wish I had spare cash like you haha

thats so freaking cool!
wish I had spare cash like you haha

Thanks man!
It’s definitely my favourite purchase but one I also regret, $2500 for the doll + shipping. TOTs is about $600/700 max definitely more wallet friendly.

I think the eyes could probably be modded to create the animatronic look assuming someone offered the larger eyes needed.

Thanks man!
It’s definitely my favourite purchase but one I also regret, $2500 for the doll + shipping. TOTs is about $600/700 max definitely more wallet friendly.

I think the eyes could probably be modded to create the animatronic look assuming someone offered the larger eyes needed.

You let that kid rob you.

$2500!!! ... straight up robbery. Call the cops file a police report ASAP.

If it was Stan Winston, Rick Baker or Rob Bottin personally building something for you, absolutely. But this kid ... and his screen used laces...or whatever his claim to fame is...........

:slap

I’m just glad it’s 400 and not freaking 1000 . Wonder if they’ll make reboot Chucky to

I will be getting the Childs play 2 scarred Chucky also if he is as good quality as this one.

Wonder what Bride of Chucky dolls they will be making?

Back