Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought hard on this, the wife thinks it’s creepy AF. I also had envisioned it this weekend in my man cave sitting in a chair, Chucky would give me a heart attack on a drunk night lol.

You let that kid rob you.

$2500!!! ... straight up robbery. Call the cops file a police report ASAP.

If it was Stan Winston, Rick Baker or Rob Bottin personally building something for you, absolutely. But this kid ... and his screen used laces...or whatever his claim to fame is...........

:slap

nah, at $2500, its only about $20 - $30 an hour plus material cost. You can't hire Rick Baker at $20 bucks an hour.

Yes $2500 for a doll isn't really worth it, it's also not worth it to work for less then $20 an hour when making something possibly the best the world as to offer. Which is why ToT and China makes this work, Chinese gets paid peanuts so we can have the exact same doll for $500.

--

nah, at $2500, its only about $20 - $30 an hour plus material cost. You can't hire Rick Baker at $20 bucks an hour.

Yes $2500 for a doll isn't really worth it, it's also not worth it to work for less then $20 an hour when making something possibly the best the world as to offer. Which is why ToT and China makes this work, Chinese gets paid peanuts so we can have the exact same doll for $500.

--

Exactly. This kid was robbing people.

But people can justify anything, just as you just did.

Doesn't make u wrong or me right...but when u think about what Twenty-Five Hundred Dollars
Can buy you..........it's robbery.

And I used BIG names because those people are/were somebody. This kid is a nobody and charging like he's somebody.

Exactly. This kid was robbing people.

But people can justify anything, just as you just did.

Doesn't make u wrong or me right...but when u think about what Twenty-Five Hundred Dollars
Can buy you..........it's robbery.

And I used BIG names because those people are/were somebody. This kid is a nobody and charging like he's somebody.

To be fair I’d rather I had spent the money on a good guy, the price doesn’t really effect my decision when I think of how long I’ve been after one of these for.
While there are an increasing number of good guy makers these days there are still few that actually make good replicas (imo) and you’re still looking to pay couple of hundred/thousand for those.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On an unrelated note:

Fullmoon is making yet another new Blade puppet, the 30th anniversary version, but this actually looks pretty good, if it really turns out like the one shown in the pic.

I’ve owned the first version and the new version of Fullmoon Blade replica, and both were pretty disappointing unfortunately.. this seems to actually be on point. For starters its a $600 puppet as opposed to the $200 foam ones like before, and it has a real wooden articulated body and clothings that actually fits properly unlike before... Might be worth it.

30th_Blade_Ad_900web.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On an unrelated note:

Fullmoon is making yet another new Blade puppet, the 30th anniversary version, but this actually looks pretty good, if it really turns out like the one shown in the pic.

I’ve owned the first version and the new version of Fullmoon Blade replica, and both were pretty disappointing unfortunately.. this seems to actually be on point. For starters its a $600 puppet as opposed to the $200 foam ones like before, and it has a real wooden articulated body and clothings that actually fits properly unlike before... Might be worth it.

30th_Blade_Ad_900web.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fool me once....

You'd have to be pretty brave to spend $600 with a company that has at least up to this point produced utter garbage.

I wonder if funko will make a plastic sleeve big enough to fit this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So on their facebook they are saying grab them before they are sold out. Wonder if they are all numbered.

So on their facebook they are saying grab them before they are sold out. Wonder if they are all numbered.

Yea, They said there was less then 100 left. They'll be producing more but the second run won't be till summer 2019.

Back