Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOTS customer service is so crap. They barely reply. I paid for the accessories pack + a couple more items and nothing has been added to my kickstarter backing but the money came off my card in June.

Anyone else by the accessories on kickstarter and does it show on your pledge?

These guys on kickstarter never reply to their messages. What a mess trick or treat studios is terrible service. I am thinking bout calling my bank and requesting a refund for my chucky and accessories.

aad71c885b58d5d660275861e0c1caf5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does look good!
Although time will tell once it starts to appear in hand pics as to whether the production dolls are like that or not.

I PO a Michael Myers 2018 Mask from TOTS in early August and received it a few days ago. I had 2 emails from TOTS between that time. 1st to confirm my order and 2nd a status update that the mask would be on its way soon, but never received an email that it was shipped. TOTS did come through, but not a lot of communication.

So TOTS have even switched the fabric to a sweater knit instead of printed fabric.

They’ve credited Garrett on the photo but for any instagram users they might know it’s actually used Chucky.wear that makes these sweet replicas

e5cfbe41aa23430d5e48504e0c07989f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back