Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this pre ordered but now worried I am wasting money if it turns out to be crap.
The garett zima replicas are great so they should have a good reference.

I got this pre ordered but now worried I am wasting money if it turns out to be crap.

I know the wait sucks, only a couple more months and we are going to have the best looking Chucky for the money.

funny side note for UFC fans...I think the owner of Trick or Treat Studios brother-in-law is Luke Rockhold (former UFC MW champ). :lol if this Chucky deal goes south physical force is off the table cause Luke can kick all our asses at the same time.

Last edited:

I ordered from bbts so I’m hopeful it comes after the trick or treat ones ship. I paid a non refundable on it though.

It seems like quality is going to be good, but yeah I do worry given the quality of some of their previous items.

I paid deposit too I'm in UK so won't get mine until February.

I seem the Garrett Zima doll in person and it's very nice but this will be mass produced so who knows. Plus his one is 100% hand made while TOTS say parts will be hand made. Price difference is huge though Garrett charges $1500 per doll.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I paid deposit too I'm in UK so won't get mine until February.

I seem the Garrett Zima doll in person and it's very nice but this will be mass produced so who knows. Plus his one is 100% hand made while TOTS say parts will be hand made. Price difference is huge though Garrett charges $1500 per doll.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I was $2250 shipped for my doll from Garret
848e84ba9aeb9430fef502ea0a3c7b01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His dolls are awesome!
he is super talented and I knew from the start that the TOTS version wont be up to same standards as Garret hand makes his 100%.
I just dont have the $$$ to buy one haha :(

His dolls are awesome!
he is super talented and I knew from the start that the TOTS version wont be up to same standards as Garret hand makes his 100%.
I just dont have the $$$ to buy one haha :(

His doll is the first that’s has actually prompt me to get one, always put off getting a doll either because of the cost or accuracy. I do think now that his price is a bit high consider the other replicas out there just as nice for much less.
Very excited to see how the TOTS doll holds up in comparison

I think the placement of the sticker was a terrible choice.
8ab418c822f01090f5e45b28e8041324.png

Is this a photo of the TOT Studios piece? If so, where are the rest of your pics!? Thanks in advance.

Yes it’s the TOTS. It’s the only pic I have though. I got it in a Kickstarter update email.

Is this a photo of the TOT Studios piece? If so, where are the rest of your pics!? Thanks in advance.

It’s actually a photo of Garrett’s screen used box with the kickstarter holographic sticker photoshopped on for the production team when it comes to adding stickers

Yes it’s the TOTS. It’s the only pic I have though. I got it in a Kickstarter update email.

Most of the Kickstarter updates have included a lot of Garrett’s photos or replicas and sadly even reused the same uncropped photo before for different updates

Update 18 re-using a photo from update 14

0bfaac7d26c8acd700d0c93b67dc17d6.jpg

Which Garrett posted 5 months prior.

755723c9e7ef6e5fc9f2e9f1f56319a7.jpg

Most updates they’ve giving us have either been old news or pointless (imo) personally I haven’t been happy with the updates but that’s me, I could care less about the voodoo knife packaging and stuff. I’m morning interested in the doll and box 🤷🏻*♂️

Putting the exclusive sticker inside the box is so dumb, especially when the sticker itself is the exclusive item.

Putting the exclusive sticker inside the box is so dumb, especially when the sticker itself is the exclusive item.

I like the sticker location. Honestly the sticker has zero bearing on my enjoyment of the piece. I'm never going to show someone and say, "look this is the kickstarter Exclusive sticker" all I care about is the doll and the box.

In fact, I agree with TOTS...I actually prefer it to not cover up the box images and lettering. If it were on the bottom it would get all scratched up on the top it would distracting.

I like the sticker location. Honestly the sticker has zero bearing on my enjoyment of the piece. I'm never going to show someone and say, "look this is the kickstarter Exclusive sticker" all I care about is the doll and the box.

In fact, I agree with TOTS...I actually prefer it to not cover up the box images and lettering. If it were on the bottom it would get all scratched up on the top it would distracting.

I don't care much about the sticker either, but why even include it if it's going to be totally hidden? Oh well...I talked to Garrett and he says that's the final decision. No use complaining any more about it.

Back