Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the New Orleans Halloween Con TOTS booth. 100% BOUGHT. Finally!!! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
4ebf19777112acd5e33a16d2d2a8e161.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read years ago they where going to be making a 1:1 good guy is it just coming out now? What movie is this good guy from?

yup, more info in March as per their FB page, it will come with the yellow cardboard and all

yup, more info in March as per their FB page, it will come with the yellow cardboard and all

So much win. I hope the GG box looks close to screen accurate too. I’ll buy a bunch and make a wall of them. [emoji4]

It’s foam with poseble wires, with a plastic shell.

Keep in mind that's Garret's doll. Let's hope that the final product looks just like that.

Who?

The Chucky is the owners arms isn't the TOTS version? I doubt that.

He is a custom Good Guy maker. I suppose he's letting them use his molds. He made that doll for them to showcase.

That does look just like Garrett Zima's Chucky, if ToT is mass producing his doll that would be really interesting. But then maybe they are similar because they both use the real mold if I'm not mistaken?

I was just thinking of dropping $2k with a one year waitlist for his Chucky, depending on ToT production quality I may go either ToT or to Garrett for his handmade.

I'm glad ToT chose the stun headsculpt instead of the hero, always prefer the sculpted eyelids.

--

Last edited:
It’s most likely Garett’s doll and I doubt TOTS will come close to that production quality.

It’s most likely Garett’s doll and I doubt TOTS will come close to that production quality.

That guy Garret seems like a nice fella.

But how much does he charge? $2000 a doll?!?

I know a ton of work goes into these but I'm fine with the TOTS version for a fraction of the price. Their Gremlins are fanstastic...this will be too.

Anyone find more pictures?

Yep, he charges about $2,000 a doll but makes it to your specifications.

Here's a pic of the exact same doll in his studio.

453b1b59a32f1011d33448324b3ca31d.jpg

322f3b107a536abb7077e04279e4b141.jpg

A few seconds of video of him. Probably not worth posting lol. He looks sooooo good!

A life size Chucky?!

For those buying this ...if one night your imagination gets the best of you and you see him move ...and you get a slight heart attack ...remember you only have yourself to blame. Crazy! :lol

He has them for sell right now? Do you think its best to wait on the tot version?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He has them for sell right now? Do you think its best to wait on the tot version?

I'm not sure if he has any for sale at the moment, but he makes them all the time. I would wait for TOTS to actually show the one they're making before deciding. But I can bet it won't be anything close to the handmade quality Garrett puts into his dolls. One of his will cost you a pretty penny, though.

Thanks captain howdy I appreciate the info. Does he have a contact on facebook?

Thanks captain howdy I appreciate the info. Does he have a contact on facebook?

No problem. Just look up Garrett Zima on Facebook. You'll know it when see him.

I haven't actually purchased one from him myself but he's in a lot of the groups I'm in.

Back