Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've recieved mine today.

DSC02109.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

DSC02093.jpg

DSC02105.jpg

Just a perfect piece :)

Can any of you guys with Chucky post pics of his left side (your right), please? I just unpacked mine, and it just doesn't look right. Like it's missing a stitch or safetypin or something. There's this huge gaping whole that his butt kinda hangs out of in certain poses. Also, it's kinda tough to futz the velcro out of the way...

Here's a pic:

img0406yq0.jpg

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, and I can fix it with a safety pin of my own, I just want a pic to compare with (his hand seems to be covering the spot in all the posted pics). Thanks!

Otherwise, he looks fab, and I'll post lot's of pics and thoughts later. :chew

edit: D'oh! looks like my answer is right above me... but I'd still like to see pics of someone else's if you don't mind...

No, that was allready there, it has also blood stains. I've only put one extra on his thigh.

Wow I am really impressed.. this doll does look like the real thing for a change.. I mean i dont know how many of these things dont look right.. I own one of the original prop Good guy Boxes from the 2nd movie.. where they are printed on the box.. no real windows with the vac chuckies inside..

I saw someoe mentioned a medicom 1:1 chucky and a good guy doll?.. are those from the 1st film. I am not up to date with the 1:1 replicas offered for chucky.. but would love to hear about them if someone wants to post about them.. haha..

Thanks for the info FigureFreaks...I need someone to go with my 15" sam and really like the lifesize chucky. I've just been hesitating getting one because of the price....

Back