Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought mine on ebay with a 15% off coupon from paypal and 25% live discount!!! I haven't received it yet but my total is just barely over 400.00 with shipping...:D

I lied, it came out to about 380.00 shipped!!!

Last edited:
ONE CHUCKY TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!

chucky1ul0.jpg
chucky2kc9.jpg

I forgot to add the Dream Rush Chucky to the pic... and I have crappy photo skills... and my wife is gonna kill me if/when she finds out what I did to her Chucky's. :monkey2

Still was kinda neat to get 'em all together for a group shot though... :D

Howdy Guys!
Some really cool pictures here! kabukiman, Is it the Life size Dream rush doll you have? Congrats to everyone whose been lucky enough to get theres! Ive Pre-ordered mine from Play.com (since I live in the Uk, It makes sense) However the release date gets pushed back weekly. Which does get annoying. I know sideshows had it on Back order For some time now. Im sure they were supposed to be released 1st quarter of 08..I can see this changing to 09. Anyone have any idea when Sideshow will be kicking these out again?
Many thanks
K

kabukiman, Is it the Life size Dream rush doll you have?

Nope, I (er, my wife) only have the 12" Bride of version. Pictured here:

brideofchucky12inchdolljo9.jpg

The only 1:1's I have is the Sideshow one and some crappy one I bought from Spenser's. I would *love* to have the 1:1 Dream Rush classic though!

I have to admit I took along time debating whether I should get the Dreamrush 1:1 Bride or the sideshow seed, I do prefer how He looked in Bride aposed to how he looked in Seed.
You know them Crappy Spencers dolls aint too bad once they've had a bit of work done to them!
: )
AndysBestFriend4.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Great pics!!! Still waiting for mine since he showed up with a broke foot and had to be sent back, hopefully he will be here soon...:monkey2 :monkey2

that is one incredible figure, which i would love to have, but i would never get it for two reasons:

1) it's waaaaaaaaay too expensive:(
2) it would scare the hell out of me to have it in the same house, and i would never sleep, and probably lock it in a box, put the box in a locked closet, and lock the door of the room the closet is in, and i still wouldn't sleep at nighttime...i would hear footsteps in my head all night.:D

that is one incredible figure, which i would love to have, but i would never get it for two reasons:

1) it's waaaaaaaaay too expensive:(
2) it would scare the hell out of me to have it in the same house, and i would never sleep, and probably lock it in a box, put the box in a locked closet, and lock the door of the room the closet is in, and i still wouldn't sleep at nighttime...i would hear footsteps in my head all night.:D

I actually got a great deal on mine due to an ebay discount and microsoft live discount...Just got tracking info and my replacement should be here friday...:banana

Back