Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice. seems like a lot more people paid for saturday delivery.

and dont listen to the morons that said its not durable. It is. I wouldn't personally **** around with the posing. And the other guy that said it gave him pooopies and made him feel sick is clearly trolling. It smells like normal foam.

Here's my Chucky with his accessories:

47465358831_c1deb8b6cc_b.jpg

47465358401_a89df34f8a_b.jpg

How did you removed the wig?

I just removed it from around the front. I was able to pull some parts off by myself and had to use a heat gun to loosen up the glue in some parts. I used rubbing alcohol to remove the glue residue and replied it with krazy glue.

Quick picture of him. Need to fix hair. Got one of the messed up logo placement ones sadly.
3dc632537593d8a5796173d02a404c63.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Gerrett Zima is very extreme sounds he sounds like a trolling fruit cake.

I am pretty certain the person arguing with him is also trolling. She has been hitting the Chucky group persistantly with foam complaints.

Whats funny about the foam is that I have no issue with it. A formed foam is better to me than a stuffed cloth body or hard plastic. The ability to pose this thing is great.

She more then likely is nuts. But that doesn't change the fact that Garrett is a bit full on . Maybe he is the nicest guy in real life i don't know but he is representing a brand you shouldn't be talking like that to people.

This is the punchline too the situation. Even if the foam tears in certain places, it doesn't matter. Because it gives the arms legs more freedom with less foam round the arm pits and joints. Yet they choose to ignore that fact. Guys you should see her and her psycho cap comments. She also looks like Kathy Bates from Misery lol.

Back