Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta admit, it’s pretty damn funny how we all went from, “Man this is GREAT!”, to “Screw you TOTS, we’re Team Rufian!!” after them pulling such a money grabbing stunt and literally outcasting/ banning us. It’s really incredible... I mean, talk about bad business! You look for monetary support for a project, get it. Then in the end pull a fast one and turn your back to the very people who supported you!? Like WTF!? Just shameful...

The doll is great. But the company and all their shifting, maneuvering, gagging and lip service is laughable.

Great products for the money but such a strange buying experience with doll. Never before have I bought a product I was entirely satisfied with and felt like I’ve been had all at the same time.

I'm still having allergy problem even though I removed the doll days ago. It really messed me up. I hadn't had any problems in decades. This really sucks and I'm so pissed. Every day I wake up with allergy and it wasn't like this before I introduced that doll into my home. It triggered a massive allergy attack and it somehow, made me hyper allergic, so pretty much is going to take weeks if not months for me to recover from this crap. Its been one week and I still have allergy every day, how can this freaking be. I take antihistamines and they barely do anything.

People thinks this is a joke. This is serious and it has lowered my quality of life. I feel like crap every day. I don't know what to do or how to fix it. I just want to be normal again.

Lmao. Best post I’ve read in years. Might want to get your house checked out. You might have bigger problems. Mold growing in your walls or something

Dude there is a reason why nobody believed you oh probably still don’t. It was your attitude around the whole doll, and your hate comments towards Garret Zima and tot. You bashed everything then you bought the doll and then you said it made you elergic. You gave off the impression of being a troll. I half believe you. But your a very suspicious person, which makes me half not.

Lmao. Best post I’ve read in years. Might want to get your house checked out. You might have bigger problems. Mold growing in your walls or something

nah, it was just the doll, nothing has really changed, the only thing i did different was introduced the doll in my room

I'm still having allergy problem even though I removed the doll days ago. It really messed me up. I hadn't had any problems in decades. This really sucks and I'm so pissed. Every day I wake up with allergy and it wasn't like this before I introduced that doll into my home. It triggered a massive allergy attack and it somehow, made me hyper allergic, so pretty much is going to take weeks if not months for me to recover from this crap. Its been one week and I still have allergy every day, how can this freaking be. I take antihistamines and they barely do anything.

People thinks this is a joke. This is serious and it has lowered my quality of life. I feel like crap every day. I don't know what to do or how to fix it. I just want to be normal again.

Instead of complaining about it on here fix the damn issue and spray ur house. I highly doubt a 4 ft doll could stink up an entire place. Seek a hospital if ur really that sick.

Dude there is a reason why nobody believed you oh probably still don’t. It was your attitude around the whole doll, and your hate comments towards Garret Zima and tot. You bashed everything then you bought the doll and then you said it made you elergic. You gave off the impression of being a troll. I half believe you. But your a very suspicious person, which makes me half not.

I wanted to keep the doll. If you check my posts, right after I received the doll, I posted, it actually looks better in real life, im gonna keep it rather than possibly buy a head from Zima.

Instead of complaining about it on here fix the damn issue and spray ur house. I highly doubt a 4 ft doll could stink up an entire place. Seek a hospital if ur really that sick.

spray my house? with what, a bomb? anti odor spray

The odor is probably already gone as I had windows and open ventilation for days, i don't smell it anymore, but the damage is already done. I don't know how long is going to take for me to recover but every day I wake up congested for no reason. At first I thought it could be a virus, but I don't have any symptoms of a virus other than congestion that gets worse at night. Its just allergy

My theory is that my exposure to this material has made be hyper sensitive or made the allergy that was suppressed for years, return again.

Only time can possibly make me feel better.

I wanted to keep the doll. If you check my posts, right after I received the doll, I posted, it actually looks better in real life, im gonna keep it rather than possibly buy a head from Zima.
Dude you sold the doll you shouldn’t even be on here, you clearly are trolling. This place is for people who own a doll and want to discuss it oh is waiting for 1. all you are doing is complaining how ill you are. Wtf you want us 2 do be your doctorz

The odor is probably already gone as I had windows and open ventilation for days, i don't smell it anymore, but the damage is already done. I don't know how long is going to take for me to recover but every day I wake up congested for no reason. At first I thought it could be a virus, but I don't have any symptoms of a virus other than congestion that gets worse at night. Its just allergy

My theory is that my exposure to this material has made be hyper sensitive or made the allergy that was suppressed for years, return again.

You should lawyer up. The emotional distress alone should get you millions.

You obviously need to see a doctor. You should go and see one.

Dear lord. You have a horrible immune system if that’s the case. Drink water, work out, taje vitamins or medicine if a toy gets you that sick. Making multiple threads crying about it isn’t gonna help. What do u want people to do? Feel sorry? It makes u look pathetic that a little doll is getting you sick. Like I understand if the smell gets you queezy but your symptoms are weird . Seek help. Do u take a plastic bubble outside?

Last edited:
You obviously need to see a doctor. You should go and see one.

He’s not tho he’s gonna keep coming here and whining about how the doll made him sick like we care. He made another thread about it like people are gonna crowd around him and give him a group hug in support. It makes him look like an idiot that he keeps crying about this but he doesn’t care. And the mods won’t ban him

Horrible? If you mean weak, then no, in fact is the opposite. I have a very strong hyperactive immune system. That’s why this happens.

Many idiots, for example, believe that the reason they never get colds is because they have a strong immune system 😂 is the opposite. The cold viruses are harmless. Just because you didn’t experience any symptoms does not mean the virus didn’t enter your body. Your immune system didn’t do much about it.

It ignored the virus and let him do what it wants. The symtomps you feel when you have a cold are not caused by the virus, but the immune system. If you never have any symtomps, it doesn’t mean no virus has ever infected, it means your immunse system sucks.

Its the opposite, people who get colds frequently actually have very strong immune systems that react harshly to even more harmless viruses like the cold

That means when you actually have a real infection, you’ll have an advantage

Horrible? If you mean weak, then no, in fact is the opposite. I have a very strong hyperactive immune system. That’s why this happens.

Many idiots, for example, believe that the reason they never get colds is because they have a strong immune system �� is the opposite. The cold viruses are harmless. Just because you didn’t experience any symptoms does not mean the virus didn’t enter your body. Your immune system didn’t do much about it.

It ignored the virus and let him do what it wants. The symtomps you feel when you have a cold are not caused by the virus, but the immune system. If you never have any symtomps, it doesn’t mean no virus has ever infected, it means your immunse system sucks.

Its the opposite, people who get colds frequently actually have very strong immune systems that react harshly to even more harmless viruses like the cold

That means when you actually have a real infection, you’ll have an advantage

Wow if the person with the "very strong hyperactive immune system" got sick from the doll... imagine what it could do to the rest of us!

My figure arrives on Friday, I hope I will be able to survive the harsh air conditions.

Back