Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This box shenanigans is a freaking scam and is really aggravating. Not for nothing, but are there any lawyers here who could maybe file a class action suit?

They advertised a screen accurate box as an inclusion but instead shipped an inaccurate one and later listed the screen accurate one for sale apart from the actual product. I’m sure all it would take is a few letters from an attorney’s office for them to rethink their dirty tactic and ship out the accurate box to all of us who already purchased.

This was dirty... and their Chucky will be the only purchase I make from them.

They worded it as "made from the actual screen used box" They probably knew that they weren't going to do it movie accurate from the beginning. Talk about sneaky.

box.jpg

YET Folks went out and payed for the second box. Whoever bought it is their own fault, instead of fighting them you gave them more money. Sorry if I sound harsh.

Not only that, but when someone asked them if they would offer a discount for people who supported their kickstarter campaign, look at their answer:

53529160_2463070487070979_742548189906731008_n.jpg

Not only that, but when someone asked them if they would offer a discount for people who supported their kickstarter campaign, look at their answer:

View attachment 447305

Damn for a company as large as theirs... you would think they would have a better grasp on handling their social media presence. Funny thing is that after seeing the mess-up on the expensive box... id almost rather consider an eBay box option.

They dont care about their buyers, look at the way they just threw the non pleger people under a rock like some second class human. Not even a sorry for it.

I bought the box along with the rest of the accessories at a discount when they were offered to Kickstarter backers.

I bought the box along with the rest of the accessories at a discount when they were offered to Kickstarter backers.

was the one offered as add-on is the same as this “screen accurate” box? if I remember correctly it was extra box of the box that comes with the doll

i wont be buying another TOTS product after this.
This was only way for me to own a life size 80% accurate good guy for this price.
I sadly cannot pay $2k+ for custom ones.
This is a bad way to do business.

I voiced my opinion of TOTS on their Instagram page. Now when I click on them it says “user not found” with zero posts. Have I been blocked? Lol

Back