Life on Mars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Research?

Some of us old folks can just remember...
sigh.gif

Oops, hehe. Well thanks for remembering all those things and keeping it real for us! :eek::D

Besides, we're all young at heart anyways.

If you like the show do yourself a favor and DO NOT look up anything about the BBC series. Best to keep going in the dark. Myself, having seen the BBC series, I'm just in it to see how they manage to keep going.

I just finished watching this online. It's definitely a show I'll be watching from now on!
I love how they do the research on the time period (not having 10 digit phone numbers or Diet Coke back in 1973). Very cool

Being an old folk, when they didn't have Diet Coke I expected him to try a Tab. (But I'm not sure Tab was around in 73 either - and that's the exact same joke from Back to the Future except it was Diet Pepsi).

Being an old folk, when they didn't have Diet Coke I expected him to try a Tab. (But I'm not sure Tab was around in 73 either - and that's the exact same joke from Back to the Future except it was Diet Pepsi).

TaB has actually been around since the early 60's. Before my time :)lol) but I did used to drink it in the late 70's as a kid. Don't know why but I liked the taste. :dunno

Tonight's episode was great. This is becoming my favorite new series to watch. And I'm kind of glad I never saw the original show. I like not knowing what's going to happpen.

Love it more every week. I can't say it enough but I love watching how they are playing things out so far. Let's just hope they know when to say when.

It's great now, but if it goes on too long I think the LOST effect will take hold and viewers will get frustrated with not getting any answers.

Is the hippy neighbor real or just a figment? Did he travel or is he in a coma? Will he continue being faithful to his Lisa Bonet or get it on with Gretchen Mol?

Honestly I think they should go for 4 seasons and then be done. I love the ending, such a mind blower but that's one spoiler you wont even see me post in spoiler tags. Gotta find out for yourself.

I'm so glad this show is back! It's rare that I notice dialogue on a tv show, but this show has some great exchanges. And it's staying strange too - perhaps all the goodness comes from the original series - but I hope this show goes on for a long time.

I'm so glad this show is back! It's rare that I notice dialogue on a tv show, but this show has some great exchanges. And it's staying strange too - perhaps all the goodness comes from the original series - but I hope this show goes on for a long time.

I definately agree. My biggist fear is that this show goes the way of Journey Man because people won't understand what's going on. (Although this show is definately better then Journey Man).

Seems to have a good following already though. *Fingers Crossed*

Best episode so far: Sam says goodbye to his father.."We heard ya Sam. We just chose WHICH father you got to say goodbye to"

I'm glad it's back too, but why aren't they showing these in the right order? I've been waiting to see what's in the cellar. Did they not want to confuse new viewers by picking up where they left off?

Back