LICENSED '78 Michael Myers Mask Being Developed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hair looks great on it, from what I've seen, the hair is usually the bigger feature to set the custom masks apart, most get the face right, but some fail in the hair department but that one you posted looks "fantastic".

I agree with you there. The hair on that Maniac is awesome. Usually the Myers masks need a conversion to perfect the hair like that.

All this talk about "it doesn't look like Shatner" is laughable. The original Shatner mask didn't really look like Shatner to begin with, so it sure as hell didn't look like him after it was altered for Halloween. :cuckoo:

I don't think anyone's actually looking for it to look like William Shatner, only saying Shatner in reference to the original mask.

All this talk about "it doesn't look like Shatner" is laughable. The original Shatner mask didn't really look like Shatner to begin with, so it sure as hell didn't look like him after it was altered for Halloween. :cuckoo:

Um, when we say ''It doesn't look like Shatner'' we mean the original Captain Kirk mask not the actual person. :cuckoo:

This is the one i'm getting:NAG/JC H78 "HERO" (And it's getting signed by the man himself.....Mr.John Carpenter)

1ed6bfdb.png

I think it looks better than this one:

e9253777.png

Ah, I didn't realize the original Halloween mask was now referred to as just "Shatner". That's really weird.

Among the fandom, it's known that the original was a modded Kirk mask so it's just easier to call it the Shatner mask to distinguish it from the sequels.

Among the fandom, it's known that the original was a modded Kirk mask so it's just easier to call it the Shatner mask to distinguish it from the sequels.

Yeah, I know that. I just saw "it doesn't look like Shatner" being thrown around here a bit. There's a distinction between "it doesn't look like Shatner" to "it doesn't look like the Shatner mask." I wasn't sure if some of the people here thought MM looked like Shatner or what. :duff

I blame Rorschach's roleplaying on the confusion.

wow, for a mass produced mask.....:pfft::rotfl it still really looks like bad. good for kids to wear but thats about as far as i would go on it. just my opinion.

mike

its better than some of the old mass produced ones, looks REALLY close IMO. Better than some custom ones. That pic though, it looks edited and not what you'd really see. Because honestly, it looks(IMO) like a Nag sculpt just altered. I dont see the difference. AND I'm a hardcore fan.

I saw that in person as well -- ungood. Especially compared to the unlicensed ones available for sale in the very same vendors' room.

Easy pass.

i Dont see why don post doesnt just re issue the original kirk mask like he is the H3 masks, make 50-100 a pop and I gurantee every myers fan would buy one and have it converted.
especially instead of making a myers mask that looks nothing like michael myers. but i do understand about shatners likeness, but the original one didnt look anything like shatner at all
i dont know, just my two cents

i Dont see why don post doesnt just re issue the original kirk mask like he is the H3 masks, make 50-100 a pop and I gurantee every myers fan would buy one and have it converted.
especially instead of making a myers mask that looks nothing like michael myers. but i do understand about shatners likeness, but the original one didnt look anything like shatner at all
i dont know, just my two cents

"Licensed...," everyone goes ga-ga over 'licensed' stuff. Pffft... Look at the name of the thread.
:lol

Back