Liberal parenting leads to brats?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, but I find that it doesn't matter what political side you're on, you'll find disrespectful kids that have no discipline at home either way.

Pretty much! I really have to roll my eyes and question anyone who believes one political side or the other has kids who are more of a pain than the other. This is a societal problem not a political one.

Last edited:
Pretty much! I really have to roll my eyes and question anyone who believes one political side or the other has kids who are a pain. This is a societal problem not a political one.

Not according to the thread title. :lol. Liberal kids are the only ones who get in trouble. Conservative kids never ever have problems in adulthood. :rotfl

And just look at Chelsea Clinton. Her parents are very liberal and she's such a brat. Living off the government and not doing anything with her life.

Last edited:
Not according to the thread title. :lol. Liberal kids are the only ones who get in trouble. Conservative kids never ever have problems in adulthood. :rotfl

And just look at Chelsea Clinton. Her parents are very liberal and she's such a brat. Living off the government and not doing anything with her life.

Like I said one side has no more ground to say they raise kids better. I've seen too many bratty kids whose parents were "conservative" or "liberal" to actually be gullible enough to believe those kinds of comments.

Not according to the thread title. :lol.

Come on man, make an effort :lol

inigo1.jpeg

I would really love to know what trouble registered voters get into then further splitting it by party. I can guarantee you there would not be an equal number of offenders when it comes to piss poor parenting. The best way to do it would be to see the number of police reports generated I suspect. Unruly juvenile complaints and matching calls reference the parents. Call me gullible. Just because you have SEEN both parties offend doesn't mean that both parties parent the same. I know I am basically just spinning my wheels. I have no facts coming in here to support this claim. So take it with a grain of salt. Just would be interesting if it were possible to see what political party is associated with troubled youths primarily. I truly HOPE that it is both to blame so that we can all sit down and figure things out.:peace

Last edited:
The reason it's a societal problem is that both conservatives and liberals have the same damn problem.

You want to see this country go to hell? Wait until you start agreeing.

The reason it's a societal problem is that both conservatives and liberals have the same damn problem.

You want to see this country go to hell? Wait until you start agreeing.

If you haven't read The Devil's Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce, you should.
I think you might get a few laughs out of it.

Back