Premium Format Lex Luthor (Power Suit) Sideshow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lex Luthor (Power Suit)

I still think this pose is 100% fine for THIS character. It should have been different on the other N-th Justice Leage characters, Darkseid, Vader, Doom and a ton of other characters with lackluster Cpt Morgan poses.
Video reveal means that this goes on PO next week? 100% sure?

Just noticed the full body pose :horror

Super easy pass and Super disappointed he will be the size Darkseid should have been. Its like a one two punch

$700??? Is this real? If it is, might as well get Prime1 Batman stuff

I guess it will be $600.
BTW, has P1 the chance to make a 1:3 Luthor? I think he never appears in the game.

I really hate these videos because they barely show the statue and most of it is a waste of time watching fancy graphics on the screen. Not to mention the uncertainty about any light up features that may be present even though Sideshow makes it look like these things actually do in the promo shots and videos. I am digging this one from what I can see so far and will probably get it, but Sideshow really needs to come up with more diversity in their poses. The standard "leg up" is getting very redundant.

$600 is my guess too, if not $550. I don't think the pose is that bad, I can kind of see what they're going for, the video effects was kind of cool. Pass though. Need to start selling some 1/6, running out of room. They really love that one leg/knee up pose don't they... :lol

Definitely the knee up pose needs some new design.

Pretty awkward pose. Had zero interest and now I have negative interest if that's even possible.

Pretty awkward pose. Had zero interest and now I have negative interest if that's even possible.

Hmm, I guess if sS gives u for free. You would return it then :lol

Is this going up any time soon? The fact that we already saw the video preview means it will go up in the next couple days, or there's the chance this will go on PO, say, in months?

Back