Premium Format Lex Luthor (Power Suit) Sideshow Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped... would be here Friday, except I got a delay notice from UPS. Wonder what’s going on with them.

I thought I'd preordered this one, but I guess not. I'll check out more in-hand reviews and decide at some point. It's not really a high priority plus I hate missing out on exclusives.

I thought I'd preordered this one, but I guess not. I'll check out more in-hand reviews and decide at some point. It's not really a high priority plus I hate missing out on exclusives.

is the exclusive sold out?

No, but it's on low stock alert.

Oh, then I might pick it up. I'll wait for a few more in-hand shots and reviews, but I still have the $50 SS gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Now that I think about it, I believe it was the head position the kind of soured me on pre-ordering this piece.

UPS had my Lex and iPhone X "Out for Delivery" since 10am this morning, and then at 10pm both were reschedule for tomorrow LOL!! Cyber Monday must've been pretty damn good this year cause UPS delays are happening all over the area here in CA.

My Lex was supposed to be here Friday but has been delayed until Monday. The delay may not just be due to Cyber Monday though. My last three orders from Sideshow over the last month have all been delayed one day by UPS.

Wow this came out really nice. The sculpt, paint apps and weathering effects are excellent. The EX is a must IMO.

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_8601.jpg

detail on the base is nice as well (my foot is about 1/8" from being fully seated but minor IMO)
IMG_0489.jpg

Got him and this piece is insane, by FAR underrated statue of the year. Crazy heavy and great detail. Perfect representation. Great colouring and weathering. Portrait is perfection. Light up us very well done (my only original concern).

Anyone who says we don't get enough rogues, passes on this, then buys a little mermaid should be ashamed of themselves!

Good to hear. What do you think of the kryptonite?

Kryptonite is done well, IMO it's a must have. It would have been even better if they did it in clear green resin with a light up but it's still a great EX

Anyone who says we don't get enough rogues, passes on this, then buys a little mermaid should be ashamed of themselves!

They mean they don't get enough Batman rogues. The community always go crazy for a half naked female statue though. No one complained Poison Ivy was the first DC female pf.

Worth the wait! Not a fan of the kryptonite hand but that's just my opinion. I like the battle damaged look. I didn't expect that. The base is crazy heavy! And very well made. I was a little worried about the way his face looked when I opened it before I assembled it. It looks like Lex has been spending far too much time in the tanning bed. Assembled though it just gives his face a kinda dark shadowy look. The chest is brighter than I thought it'd be and looks great. Overall an amazing piece.

IMG_6511.jpg

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6512.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

IMG_6515.jpg

I've read from a few people that they don't care for the EX kryptonite piece. I like it and feel it changes the statue to a "see this Superman? This is what I'm going to jam up your a$$" piece.

Back