• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Letting my Custom LAST CRUSADE Indy and my KOTCS Indy go

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faststreetsofhongkong

Super Freak
Reaction score
Letting my Custom LAST CRUSADE Indy and my KOTCS Indy go.

If anyone is interested, I will sell both for $600. USD. I have more than that into the KOTCS Indy alone (actually the Joe Strain whip is $300. all on it's own):

Both have costume expanded torsos, custom clothes head to toe, Mike Fisher holster and gun belts. Incredible custom screen shot accurate hats redone (including a custom brim and crown expansion on the KOTCS hat -- and notice the "POINTY" top of the crown on the LAST CRUSADE hat) and face and hats painted by Sean Ho. The KOTCS Indy's backpack is incredible and took weeks to get right after numerous revisions. The LAST CRUSADE Indy's face paint and jacket are screen accurate to the tank chase and going for the grail sequences. Both jackets are one of kind and 100% screen accurate, both in cut of the jackets in and the weathering).

PM me if your interested.

photo-104.jpg

photo-105.jpg

photo-63.jpg

photo-57.jpg

photo-40.jpg

Back