• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 2 of my Grails: Kato Indy and Rainman/Pettersen/Robbie Bill The Butcher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commtech

Super Freak
Reaction score
BOTH ARE SOLD!!!

*** These are sold as full figures. Neither will be sold in parts. Taking out the Indy head sculpt won't affect the price.

First, Indiana Jones. Jacket, pants and shirt by Kato. Whip, gun holster and belt by mfisher. Repainted Sideshow head sculpt. Hot toys body, satchiel and shoes. Body is one of those rare non rubber muscular true types that have a molded neck. This, in my opinion is the best body for Indy, closest to Ford's build, but is rarely available. Hot Toys Indy stand is also included. $850 shipped in the USA. Indy is SOLD

Bill the Butcher: ******SOLD!!!!

This figure is a combination of parts from 3 different artists, ALL ORIGINAL parts:

-Headsculpt by Rainman painted by Aeon

-Hat and shoes by Robbie Jones aka "Robbie the Painter"

-Clothes and accessories by Scott Pettersen aka "Velvet Morning".

The figure is on a hot toys body.

4 knifes, one cleaver, stand with custom decal and COA are included. Also, check out the belt with holsters. It's one of the best I've ever seen with fine stitching.

Included are an extra head with hat sculpted and painted by Scott Petersen.

Asking $1500 ****SOLD shipped within the USA. Might be more outside the USA and there are some countries that I don't ship to.

[URL=https://smg.photobucket.com/user/edidu/media/C8B86A87-F898-4402-A96B-87B95A84EF0F_zps4yllhaup.jpg.html]
C1521E6C-8FE7-4AC3-BBC8-22230F0EB878_zps1mr8nsep.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Wow, some really adorable grails here... Good luck Ed.....damn that Indy is killer..

Back