Let's see your modified SS 1:6 Universal Monsters!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.
Once I get something decent I'm going to make some wax copies and play around with alternate expressions/ different film looks.

Finally found my holy grail Invisible Man NISB for only 100 shipped on ebay! It pays to be patient!

Universal3figs.jpg

I modified my Sideshow Phantom of the Opera figure by repainting, adding real hair, body swap and I made the jacket, pants and cloak.

3E0A7A2D-9151-4775-89B2-AF2A2ADA2221_zps13sarcd0.jpg

ABF0BAB4-6624-4A60-80ED-D9C1CED9B424_zps1deyyfyh.jpg

Mate that is awesome. I have 2 of these , the one above and the black and white version , you have inspired me to repaint but I cant produce the fantastic outfit you have made. I will make do with Sideshows

Nice, I just started tinkering with mine... just body swaps so far; but I'll be at least repainting Dracula. And before too long I plan to completely disassemble the Mummy and rebuild him into a better looking and actually poseable figure.

Nice, I just started tinkering with mine... just body swaps so far; but I'll be at least repainting Dracula. And before too long I plan to completely disassemble the Mummy and rebuild him into a better looking and actually poseable figure.

That's a must for the mummy; he can't move!

Yeah, and he's wrapped so poorly that he looks puffy :lol

I moved the Creature over to a taller Hot Toys Knock Off (I believe it was the one QMX used for Spock) and it really fills out the costume nicely. A tight fit, but I was able to get the suit on w/o tearing anything.

Back