Let's see your modified SS 1:6 Universal Monsters!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ebay
It's made by Wild Toys.
wt-blacksuitset3.jpg

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkk lium

Ebay
It's made by Wild Toys.
wt-blacksuitset3.jpg

I like the broader shoulders of this suit. One thing that bothers me about the Bride Monster figure is how slumped his shoulders are due to the body type that was used. The sockets sit way too low. I might pick it up and put shoulder pads in it or something haha. The suit looks black in the movie anyway not green.

This probably isn't the right place to ask this question,but I don't think it needs it's own thread.
Any help is appreciated.

Anybody know of any existing 1/6 heads that could possibly pass as Jack Pierce with some modification?
jack-pierce-karloff5.jpg

jack-pierce-1928.jpg

mummy-make-up.jpg

Thanks man. Its for Spiderforever7. I repainted everything, weathered all the clothing and made a new shirt and blazer since the stock ones were crap.

well just got wolf-man :)
love it, but maaaaan the log comes with a nasty smell of smoke :(
and the legs are loose :(

but over, im glad i got him. just need ta fix, any help with this?
thanks

I have Bride of Frankenstein Monster and Bride, Red Death, and Nosferatu. All of them have trouble standing so it's not just your figure so you know. I've heard of people putting superglue on the joint and moving it around till it dries so its tighter, or putting a layer of scotch tape over the joint. Hope that helps a little.

Started moving forward a little with my monster.
Still a lot to do but the time to throw the switch is getting closer. heh
ezhcNgo.jpg

Last edited:
Back