Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd still hit it.

I'm sorry for your loss Username, especially when the loss is someone as important in your life as your mum.

Steve Irwin wasn't as cavalier as many are inclined to think though. He took calculated risks to advance a cause he cared deeply about - don't let the larger-than-life tv persona lead you to believe that he wasn't a very smart, very driven and very generous individual. He left a solid legacy and as a human being his efforts in life should be celebrated.

I'm sorry for your loss Username, especially when the loss is someone as important in your life as your mum.

Steve Irwin wasn't as cavalier as many are inclined to think though. He took calculated risks to advance a cause he cared deeply about - don't let the larger-than-life tv persona lead you to believe that he wasn't a very smart, very driven and very generous individual. He left a solid legacy and as a human being his efforts in life should be celebrated.

This is very true. He definitely did a lot for wild life and educating people all over the world. It was no surprise when he died though, due to the risks he took.
Going back to the lady that is free diving with 16' Great Whites and grabbing their tails, your just asking for trouble doing things like that. They are fascinating creatures, but what that lady is doing is just crazy.

Back