Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pirate's life for me!

8a2442fd90c61998956922380614ef46_zps1bbc65b9.jpg

That's a sick shot :clap

I wouldn't do it :lol

Me neither. I get anxious merely going on a plane. The thought of jumping out of one? **** that.

:horror I'm with you guys. I guess I don't need that 110% pure adrenaline rush. Plus, I would probably puke right in that poor sucker's face that is strapped to your back and that wouldn't be good. I guess that is why he wears a face shield. :lol

Yea I'm not a adrenaline junkie either. I've never been big on rides although I get suckered to get on one once in a blue. Snowboarding is my only rush but that different because I'm in control.

You have a good set of cojones on you AMAZEN :duff

I'd love to do it, but my company insurance will not allow me to skydive or bungee jump.
Too much of a risk they say... Pfft...

Do it anyway. Do it :wink1:

I'd love to do it, but my company insurance will not allow me to skydive or bungee jump.
Too much of a risk they say... Pfft...

Ahh yes, this falls into the "Unnecessary Risks" category for me. Things you won't see me doing....

1. Skydiving

2. Cliff diving

3. Bungee jumping

4. Hot air ballooning

5. Mountain climbing

6. Pretending to be Evel Knievel on a superbike.

7. Camping in grizzly-riddled Alaska.

8. Trying to catch anything underwater with my bare hands (snapping turtles come to mind).

9. Going on rides at the local carnival/state fair. Sorry, I want those rides 'fixed' all year round.

10. Battling a demon in a haunted location.

Honorable Mention: Venturing into the Aliens & Robots section of the Freaks board.

Ahh yes, this falls into the "Unnecessary Risks" category for me. Things you won't see me doing....

1. Skydiving

2. Cliff diving

3. Bungee jumping

4. Hot air ballooning

5. Mountain climbing

8. Trying to catch anything underwater with my bare hands (snapping turtles come to mind).

9. Going on rides at the local carnival/state fair. Sorry, I want those rides 'fixed' all year round.

Honorable Mention: Venturing into the Aliens & Robots section of the Freaks board.

Add an 11 spot to your list. Swimming with anything that can eat you. :horror

[ame]https://youtu.be/ShcTcitIb6s[/ame]

1. Skydiving

2. Cliff diving

3. Bungee jumping

4. Hot air ballooning

5. Mountain climbing

I never even knew of the aliens and robots section till now...

Back