Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1474.JPG

Been whipping my ass back into shape the past few weeks, I'm getting there. Lost 13 pounds in 15 days. Those morning runs are killing me though, I have about 5 differant blisters on my feet and sunburn all over.

nohat.jpg

With Wai-Man (breakersrevenge) of OneSixthBruce.co.uk, at the London Film and Comic Con 2012

563521_10150971119834585_1851432350_n.jpg

good to see you both :rock

i'm pissed i missed this. wai man promised me he'd introduce me to short round personally too :(

also, i'm getting a bit of an edward furlong vibe from you there, umair :lol back when he wasn't a bloated coke fiend of course.

good to see you both :rock

i'm pissed i missed this. wai man promised me he'd introduce me to short round personally too :(

also, i'm getting a bit of an edward furlong vibe from you there, umair :lol back when he wasn't a bloated coke fiend of course.

Thanks man :hi5:
Sucks you couldn't make it though! Maybe next year

Haha Edward Furlong :lol
First time i've heard that one, first time for everything I suppose!

Shortround? But he's in California?

Thanks man :hi5:
Sucks you couldn't make it though! Maybe next year

Haha Edward Furlong :lol
First time i've heard that one, first time for everything I suppose!

Shortround? But he's in California?

:lol i meant this dude:

short-round-vs-chewie-undercard-20080521042824447-000.jpg

but since wai man and i have a running, mutually racist "you all look the same" inside joke, i think he was just going to pass off his son tyler as short round :lol

definitely next year, man. i should be living in your neck of the woods by then.

:lol i meant this dude:

short-round-vs-chewie-undercard-20080521042824447-000.jpg

but since wai man and i have a running, mutually racist "you all look the same" inside joke, i think he was just going to pass off his son tyler as short round :lol

definitely next year, man. i should be living in your neck of the woods by then.

Oh, the REAL short round :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Awesome, well, give me a shout when you're in London :wave

Back