Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will she have a bat on her chest?

Yeah. We had a gold and black oval one on there that that I made from resin that we didn't quite like, and it also kept falling off, dammit:

579895_10152075531385107_1530477521_n.jpg

So, she's designing a black bat symbol that her mother (who's a seamstress) will sew on to the undersuit.

She also wants to make a blue Neal Adams era version. We might try the gold oval again for that one.

I keep asking myself that same question. :lol Although we started dating over a year ago and this is mostly a recent development. We went to MegaCon in Orlandomback in February and she just caught the geek bug and wanted to start designing and making her own costumes.

She's just cool and über-talented. She's even sculpting her own female Iron Man suit. :google She's sculpted the chest and back pieces for that so far, and it's already looking awesome.

It's not only about female versions of male characters, though. She also does as awesome Lynda Carter era Wonder Woman... and is working on a Pfieffer Catwoman and the Huntress. :yess:

Been growing my hair about a year now, tommorow morning it gets chopped off and donated to children with leukemia. I'm gonna miss it but I sure won't miss washing and drying it.

Byehair.jpg

I keep asking myself that same question. :lol Although we started dating over a year ago and this is mostly a recent development. We went to MegaCon in Orlandomback in February and she just caught the geek bug and wanted to start designing and making her own costumes.

She's just cool and über-talented. She's even sculpting her own female Iron Man suit. :google She's sculpted the chest and back pieces for that so far, and it's already looking awesome.

It's not only about female versions of male characters, though. She also does as awesome Lynda Carter era Wonder Woman... and is working on a Pfieffer Catwoman and the Huntress. :yess:

Fe = Iron
Male = Man

Female = Iron man

True story. Good job on the cowl.

Ours is different. It's basically a feminine version of the Batman cowl:

303644_10152075702065107_446073453_n.jpg

Yeah. We had a gold and black oval one on there that that I made from resin that we didn't quite like, and it also kept falling off, dammit:

579895_10152075531385107_1530477521_n.jpg

So, she's designing a black bat symbol that her mother (who's a seamstress) will sew on to the undersuit.

She also wants to make a blue Neal Adams era version. We might try the gold oval again for that one.

Awesome sauce.

Pics? :monkey3

Yea our group is going as Superheroes this Halloween. I'll be Spidey. Still trying to figure out what to have the wife go as. I was thinking a female Doc Oct. :lol

Hey Irish, you are a lucky duck as I have always said to you in the past.

You have found a good egg there, don't screw it up !

You guys coming to Celebration ?

Wow! That is some talent, I'd say. Does she design only for recreation or professionally as well?
She's just doing it for fun right now. But I've been telling her she can actually make some decent money with this stuff, particularly with her sculpting ability. She could do commissions and make bank.

Hey Irish, you are a lucky duck as I have always said to you in the past.

You have found a good egg there, don't screw it up !

You guys coming to Celebration ?
Thanks, man. Yeah, I know. I'm lucky in many different aspects of my life, and this is no exception.

We may indeed both be at Celebration. We have another family function early that Friday morning, but I will be coming down to Orlando after that and will be there rest of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. She may tag along. She kinda digs the whole con scene now. Which is interesting, because she went to SDCC with me last year and was a total deer in headlights. :lol

Back