Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like pancakes! :drool

Ski

then you're gonna love me!!!

546287-then_you_re_gonna_love_me.jpg

i'm a "sanctimoniousness" stack of 'em, baby!!!

Just chiming on in the 'paki' issue. Personally I think it's all in the intent. I have no problems with anyone using that word as long as its not 'meant' in a derogatory sense. Certainly Carbo didn't mean it in a bad way and that's why it was completely fine.

Moving along now... :lol

Just chiming on in the 'paki' issue. Personally I think it's all in the intent. I have no problems with anyone using that word as long as its not 'meant' in a derogatory sense. Certainly Carbo didn't mean it in a bad way and that's why it was completely fine.

Moving along now... :lol

:goodpost: an asian saying it to another asian obviously isn't the same as someone else saying it to in a racist way. derogatory words about a group can be appropriated by some members of that group as an ironic defensive mechanism, taking the sting out of it. i can't fathom how anyone coming from a multicultural city wouldn't see the difference between the two uses.

secondly, it's pretty ignorant to think that across the board it's not a problem. void has a pretty relaxed attitude about it, which is cool. but other asians would hate to be referred to by that word, by pakistanis or otherwise because of what it reminds them of. just like in the US, many african americans think it's disgusting to refer to each other by the N word, especially the older ones who remember what it was like to be called that in hatred.

but apparently you're a sanctimoniousness pancake stack if you get offended by this kind of ignorance :dunno

Back