Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great DC! :rock

Dodgeball-Stiller.jpg

Ski :1-1: :wave

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

We had a team that dressed up as those guys...it was hilarious

Some progress pics :lol, I'm used to posting progress pics on customs. Started the cut about 2.5 weeks
ago, originally 237.5lbs 15% BF and now weighing in on this pics at 220lbs prolly around 13-14% BF. I started
my cut a little earlier than 90 days prior to the competition this October on Halloween but I figured it couldn't
hurt since this is the heaviest at the leanest I've been in my bb'ing career (237.5lbs).

Some current stats:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 220 (dropped 17.5)
Chest: unknown, was 52-53+
Shoulders: 67
Biceps: 20
Waist: 33-34
Quads: 30
Calves: 18
Forearms: 14
Neck: 20
Butt: unknown

imag0212.jpg

imag0213.jpg

Time to keep keeping at it, gonna win the Pro Card this year! :rock

Ski

Last edited:
Awesome pics, dev :rock

I still wanna visit Ireland one day.

Thanks man. That second pic is actually in Elba, Italy, but yeah Ireland has nice places to see, along with the not so nice like anywhere.

imag0212.jpg

imag0213.jpg

Time to keep keeping at it, gonna win the Pro Card this year! :rock

Ski

Cool. :hi5: You wear very loose fitting clothes for what one normally expects to see on bodybuilders. Or is that just what you wear whilst actually working out?

Cool. :hi5: You wear very loose fitting clothes for what one normally expects to see on bodybuilders. Or is that just what you wear whilst actually working out?

Yep, I keep it loose...TBH I don't like eyes on me. :lol

Funny, you build to show off your hard work yet you (I) don't like that attention while I'm working.

Ski

Yep, I keep it loose...TBH I don't like eyes on me. :lol

Funny, you build to show off your hard work yet you (I) don't like that attention while I'm working.

Ski

I'd probably be the same actually.

That's a suspicious looking man behind you there, on the left side of that pic... :D

:lol He does, he looks like hes about to have a very serious objection to this photograph being taken.

Back