Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disneyland this past Wednesday

Wearing Bam's shirt for C V:yess:
sl272072y.jpg

Awesome hat :rock I love me a good hat.

You two look very happy together :clap

Awesome hat :rock I love me a good hat.

*swoon*

I like the theme park hats too but it's kinda hard to wear them when you're not actually in the theme park. Like a lot of people I notice buy the big foam Mad Hatter hat at Disneyland but you never see them wearing them in daily life.

That being said though, that is a WICKED awesome theme park hat.

thanks all, here's a pic of my kids with some cousins. mine are the three on the left, forgive the boy he was throwing up that day and not really into picture taking.

xgfwc8.jpg

huj1iq.jpg

*swoon*

I like the theme park hats too but it's kinda hard to wear them when you're not actually in the theme park. Like a lot of people I notice buy the big foam Mad Hatter hat at Disneyland but you never see them wearing them in daily life.

That being said though, that is a WICKED awesome theme park hat.

:lol yeah, On my way home from Disneyland once, I hit a grocery store and after having a big Mad Hatteresque hat on all day I did not notice it was still on my head. It was pretty late (11 Pm ish) and I didn't notice it till the checkout guy made a comment...suddenly all the strange looks from late night patrons made sense. I kept it on and walked out with pride though. :lol

Haha...aww I know that look. I have it quite often(though not for the same reason), poor kiddo.

Beautiful family btw

:

Haha...aww I know that look. I have it quite often(though not for the same reason), poor kiddo.

Beautiful family btw

thanks man. yeah them pics are at my sisters community lake in calgary, for some reason he was getting sick everytime we went down there (i think it was 3 or 4 time in a row) we were starting to think he was allergic to something but the last couple times he's been good :dunno

thanks man. yeah them pics are at my sisters community lake in calgary, for some reason he was getting sick everytime we went down there (i think it was 3 or 4 time in a row) we were starting to think he was allergic to something but the last couple times he's been good :dunno

hmm...maybe he built up a tolerance to whatever it was...:dunno

:lol yeah, On my way home from Disneyland once, I hit a grocery store and after having a big Mad Hatteresque hat on all day I did not notice it was still on my head. It was pretty late (11 Pm ish) and I didn't notice it till the checkout guy made a comment...suddenly all the strange looks from late night patrons made sense. I kept it on and walked out with pride though. :lol

You :rock2 (rock)! Wear it with pride, man, wear it with pride. :D I like hats too, 'specially since a certain best friend of mine has a certain panache for hats.

I said "certain" too much there. Certainly, this will not happen again. I can be certain of it!

You :rock2 (rock)! Wear it with pride, man, wear it with pride. :D I like hats too, 'specially since a certain best friend of mine has a certain panache for hats.

Certainly you are the coolest sister a hat-fancier like me could ask for!

Back