Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:panic:
:panic:[/QUOTE]

I'm the little piggy that went "wahh wahh wahh" all the way home.

This is a photoshop I do not like. *whine whine complain complain* But at least Ski is my neighbor. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
"You better hit those bunks my little babies, or Sergeant Hulka with the "big toe" is gonna see how far he can stick it up your___."
:lol.............pix > sgt hulka..........:goodpost:
I'm the little piggy that went "wahh wahh wahh" all the way home.

This is a photoshop I do not like. *whine whine complain complain* But at least Ski is my neighbor. :)

128733383689255985.jpg

i know you hate them stupid cat pics....................:wink1:

Ick.......... (Feet really disgust me which is why that photoshop just is beyond my tolerance level for crude humor.)

AND WhyTF is DEVIL banned from this thread and BARRYO not???

im banning myself right now.................:lecture

thank you all for the good times freaks.....................i'm out............:wave

I'm sorry Barryo, I honestly tried to laugh that off but it really is very unflattering and quite insulting to have my face plastered on a man's hairy foot. When King Darkness was put onto his own foot it was different. It was HIS freakin' foot.

EDIT: ____. Now I feel like a whiny _____.

UGH.

Just not having the best of days today, bad day to post the foot picture. :( Sorry.

Last edited:
im banning myself right now.................:lecture

thank you all for the good times freaks.....................i'm out............:wave
EDIT: Oh and for the record that was more a comment meant to allow Devil back into the thread than to push you out.

How can someone be banned from one thread? I've never heard of that.
I think what happened isn't exactly a ban in the normal sense of the word, but a mod request to not post in it or simply stop looking at it. Bam has claimed that she and Devil were both banned for photoshopping yet she still posts in here once in a while. Though her posts are nowhere near as jovial as they were before I took my hiatus! I miss that Bam. :(

Devil didn't get banned from this thread, he just quit posting, just like Bamboota.

And this is a gift for skiman:

Men_s_Combed_Socks.jpg

Devil didn't get banned from this thread, he just quit posting, just like Bamboota.
Like in protest you mean? I wasn't around when this happened so I'm getting my information second-hand.

Shell was certainly right in my case that not everyone wants to be photoshopped but the difference between Devil's photoshops of me and Barryo's is that Devil I consider a friend. As in, we've spoken, we're 'friends' on our profiles, and we've probably razzed each other at some point. As far as I know Barryo has never even spoken to me before I responded to his foot picture with my face plastered on a toe. Perhaps if Barryo was someone I considered a friend of mine I would have taken that picture as it was intended - just plain funny. Instead I saw it as making fun of me for the simple fact that I was one of the most recent people to post a picture of myself. And gosh was it an unflattering photoshop, being a pinkie toe on a man's hairy foot.

Does that make any sense whatsoever? Like I said I'm just out of my head tonight and I feel bad for making Barryo think he needs to ditch this thread.

Back