Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I guess if we're going by "Gattaca" rules of dating, lol.

EDIT: jye's joke about me saying ""I'm one with the force and the force is with me" during the entire flight down there is actually really funny as I peruse the last page again, lol.

Last edited:
United airlines had a Rogue One promotion if you used them to fly to Celebration.

They said all SW fans onboard would be given the same special VIP treatment that Tarkin gave Krennic on Scarif.

:lol

That totally reminds me, when I was standing in line for Felicity's photo op there were people beginning to line up about 20 feet across from us for Mark Hamill as well. A guy next to me goes "What the hell!" And I turned and looked and in the other line there was a cosplayer in full Crispy Anakin attire. Except he was half crispy Anakin, half suited Vader. One of his pant legs was cut off to reveal a completely burned leg, he also had a bare arm that was covered in charred flesh makeup, he had an open collar showing burns around his neck, and somehow there was a partial Vader helm that covered about a third of his head and one of his eyes, the rest of his face and head was completely enveloped in gory burned flesh makeup.

I glanced at him and said "Oh he must have flown down on United" which actually got a big laugh from the crowd.

Sorry we missed you Khev. That day freaks were scattered and lines held us in check. We just could not escape for a quick meetup in time. Apologies.

That's so cool. I know you were in her final photo grouping. I met her just 40 minutes after the show started but if she was still friendly and gracious at the end of the day then that's just freaking awesome. She rocks.

My son performing a flying kick.

Or as I like to call it, Gray Jedi training!

IMG_9639.JPG

Back