Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What up dudes!

crush.gif

That time when JJ Abrams asked me, "How the hell did you guys figure this out already?" in regards to BB-8 building plans :lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456932526.813292.jpg

This also happened there:

JJ and Kathleen Kennedy with my Artoo:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457015073.319616.jpg

Disney Chairman Bob Iger with my Artoo (I was secretly hoping he would knock it over and break it so I could have some leverage :lol)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457015185.260625.jpg

And some "family photos" :p
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457015219.707677.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457015236.633618.jpg

**** the celebrities, your R2 is beautiful.

:lol Thanks, man. :hi5:

I actually don't like how it looks in the 2 official Photo Ops (with Fisher, Hamill, Daniels) because of the flash, which washes out a lot of the good detail. Even my friend Gordon's 3P0 is much better than it looks in that pic. Oh well.

Thanks again, though. To me... the best Artoo is a dirty one. And I actually have as much fun weathering as anything else. :monkey3

Abrams is so cool I'm surprised he didn't offer you a cameo in an upcoming SW film on the spot. Kathleen Kennedy is a legend who goes way beyond these new SW films. Very cool. But what's with the dog? :lol That's Carrie Fisher's right? Actually I think she had a dog at CVI in Orlando a few years back.

Abrams is so cool I'm surprised he didn't offer you a cameo in an upcoming SW film on the spot. Kathleen Kennedy is a legend who goes way beyond these new SW films. Very cool. But what's with the dog? :lol That's Carrie Fisher's right? Actually I think she had a dog at CVI in Orlando a few years back.

Agreed. Kennedy is a legend in movie making period.

Fisher always has that dog.

Back