Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the shirt khev! :rock

Good choice!

image.jpeg

I was going to reference that, as Ree Yees is a ''Gran'', we could substitute the word 'gang' for that. And with the mention of 'gang' the song came to mind ''you wanna be in my gang, my gang my gang etc etc''.....which, with the word exchange.....well....

predator_billy_hawkins1.jpg

The dubiousness of this humour was compounded when I realised that that song was sung and made famous by a known sexual deviant, Gary Glitter.
:slap

The pic doesn't work. Thinking the line in quotation marks might be from a movie I googled it, found no likely candidates but did find a blast from the past, the song Stacy's Mom.

Nope, still not working.

I went to a weird place didn't I. :lol I thought the Predator reference was nicely integrated though to show that it was a self-aware lame and awkward joke :D

*cough* so the Rey Rey gang then....

I was going to reference that, as Ree Yees is a ''Gran'', we could substitute the word 'gang' for that. And with the mention of 'gang' the song came to mind ''you wanna be in my gang, my gang my gang etc etc''.....which, with the word exchange.....well....

View attachment 249663

The dubiousness of this humour was compounded when I realised that that song was sung and made famous by a known sexual deviant, Gary Glitter.
:slap
Are you drinking again?

Back