Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think many board members can say they did a music video so that's pretty cool. You are right though, it is a bit groan worthy and man that girl has a big forehead. :lol

Bro she was hideous I guess in England there's a group called Flip and Phil and this was one of their hits songs in England. I guess it was some euro club dance music, they paid me absolutely incredible and it took a whole day to do so I didn't complain at all. They basically ripped off Thelma and Louise they told me

That video is cool bro! Yea it may be bad but that's the songs fault, not yours :lol. Like Ski said not many people can say that they worked on a project like that. I'm not a big fan of club remake/remixes but I'm a HUGE fan of dippin' on the cops :rock. Good job :D

Bro she was hideous I guess in England there's a group called Flip and Phil and this was one of their hits songs in England. I guess it was some euro club dance music, they paid me absolutely incredible and it took a whole day to do so I didn't complain at all. They basically ripped off Thelma and Louise they told me
Nice job man. So were you supposed to be Thelma or Louise?

That video is cool bro! Yea it may be bad but that's the songs fault, not yours :lol. Like Ski said not many people can say that they worked on a project like that. I'm not a big fan of club remake/remixes but I'm a HUGE fan of dippin' on the cops :rock. Good job :D
It doesn't help when the song was terrible the first time around.

tumblr_lp2gf5IlgU1qbvn8yo1_250.gif

I am Iron Man !

Hey Ski I was going to pm you today. I bought a Walter White head sculpt you painted from Commtech and I was floored by the paint job, it is really outstanding. I got it today and still haven't stop staring at it. Ill send you a pic after I finish my set up!

I am Iron Man !

Hey Ski I was going to pm you today. I bought a Walter White head sculpt you painted from Commtech and I was floored by the paint job, it is really outstanding. I got it today and still haven't stop staring at it. Ill send you a pic after I finish my set up!

:hi5:

Ski

:lol

It all comes off on Thursday. Donating it again to a group that makes wigs for kids who have cancer. Did it two years ago too. So there will be a buncha little Chewies running around somewhere. :lol

Back