Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey decs, go grunge. :monkey3
Nirvana - Nevermind
hanson.jpg

Did they offer to pay to shave your head?

Nope, normally stuntmen get bumps ( pay increases) for performing stunts multiple takes , or higher risk performances. This was a character acting / stunt role so it was my decision to keep my hair.

Haha Mike you are totally a New Yorkian, look at you hanging with all the ladies bro! You and your friends look like a cast picture right out of The Sopranos . I have never got to go to New York but I have mad respect for what the people of that city have endured. At first I thought this was a casting for a young Telly Savalas movie

Haha Mike you are totally a New Yorkian, look at you hanging with all the ladies bro! You and your friends look like a cast picture right out of The Sopranos . I have never got to go to New York but I have mad respect for what the people of that city have endured. At first I thought this was a casting for a young Telly Savalas movie

Well most of those gals are my best friends wives (2 of which I've been hanging out with since my friends first met them some 16+ years ago) and 1 is my GF for almost 5 years..... so it probably appears to potentially be more fun than it was :lol JJ

Definitely some seriously heavy duty NY accents in this crowd; both guys and gals. Mine probably being the worst of the pack :lol. That's only about 1/2 the crew. We're all in our late 30's/early 40's and we've been hanging out since our early-mid teens. It's pretty crazy when you're reminiscing with a bunch of people that you grew up with and you're like "damn man that was 20 frigin' years ago"

Well most of those gals are my best friends wives (2 of which I've been hanging out with since my friends first met them some 16+ years ago) and 1 is my GF for almost 5 years..... so it probably appears to potentially be more fun than it was :lol JJ

Definitely some seriously heavy duty NY accents in this crowd; both guys and gals. Mine probably being the worst of the pack :lol. That's only about 1/2 the crew. We're all in our late 30's/early 40's and we've been hanging out since our early-mid teens. It's pretty crazy when you're reminiscing with a bunch of people that you grew up with and you're like "damn man that was 20 frigin' years ago"

This was actually a press photo for a reenactment group in Las Vegas called Gladius, it was used to promote their costumes and specialty actors. Here is a music video I did it is so bad LOL

Back