Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great cosplay as always, Matcha. Was it based on a movie, or did you just think up the concept yourself?

Nah just an old costume. I wore the exact same thing last year. I even met the exact same Sherrif last year and this year haha.

563991_10152194757360191_536191538_n.jpg

Montreal Zombie Walk 2012

1379735_10153369232910191_1438451037_n.jpg

This year lol. Man, everyone watched Walking Dead except for me >_>

That's awesome! :lol I see that Rick Grimes even has prop for the horse. That poor, poor horse... Omg :(.

Bro, you have to come to NYC one of these days. Kojima might be back next year for another signing.

I never cosplayed before in my life. I'd probably make a good, fat *** GRU soldier though. I need to start exercising again, too :lol.

Bro, you have to come to NYC one of these days. Kojima might be back next year for another signing.

I never cosplayed before in my life. I'd probably make a good, fat *** GRU soldier though. I need to start exercising again, too :lol.

Sweet Jesus if Koji shows up, I'll take a greyhound with my girl buddy to meet him. Or take the train to NYC.

Not sure I'd cosplay a MGS character or dress fancy if I meet Kojima. I can't manage to cosplay any female MGS characters anyways ( I might pull off a Paz or a Sunny but I ain't got the muscle mass for Meryl for example )

Sweet Jesus if Koji shows up, I'll take a greyhound with my girl buddy to meet him. Or take the train to NYC.

Not sure I'd cosplay a MGS character or dress fancy if I meet Kojima. I can't manage to cosplay any female MGS characters anyways ( I might pull off a Paz or a Sunny but I ain't got the muscle mass for Meryl for example )

You'd make really a nice E.E, too :wink1:. I'm looking forward to organizing another SSF party for next year. I'd love to meet some more of my forum buds.

Maybe next year. My one buddy goes every year and he's always telling me there is hot Asian cosplayers there :devil :drool

Maybe next year. My one buddy goes every year and he's always telling me there is hot Asian cosplayers there :devil :drool

The only cosplay in the MGS signings are overweight Snakes :lol. I've never been to NYCC, so there's probably some sexy stuff going on there. It's so overcrowded, though. I also told Matcha a while back, how I hate the idea of paying high admission fees to those types of events :rotfl.

The only cosplay in the MGS signings are overweight Snakes :lol. I've never been to NYCC, so there's probably some sexy stuff going on there. It's so overcrowded, though. I also told Matcha a while back, how I hate the idea of paying high admission fees to those types of events :rotfl.

Yeah but you've met Kojima! I'm so jealous DX
I'd love to see Hayter or Yoji.

Id love to plan a trip to NYC next year for the Comic Con.

Yeah but you've met Kojima! I'm so jealous DX
I'd love to see Hayter or Yoji.

Id love to plan a trip to NYC next year for the Comic Con.

Yeah, I love Kojima, even though I disagree with what he has been doing to MGS. Would love to meet Hater one day, too.

Honestly, I'd recommend a trip to SDCC instead. My friends who attend NYCC, tell me that it's so overcrowded, that people get herded like cattle from one destination to the next.

Yeah, I love Kojima, even though I disagree with what he has been doing to MGS. Would love to meet Hater one day, too.

Honestly, I'd recommend a trip to SDCC instead. My friends who attend NYCC, tell me that it's so overcrowded, that people get herded like cattle from one destination to the next.

Yeah , my bf and I wanted to go to SDCC , but it would cost at least 2k just for 2-3 days ( Con Tickets, Plane Tickets, Transport around, Hotel, Food ) With that cash, I could stay in Hong Kong with my family and chill for 3 weeks lol.

Yeah , my bf and I wanted to go to SDCC , but it would cost at least 2k just for 2-3 days ( Con Tickets, Plane Tickets, Transport around, Hotel, Food ) With that cash, I could stay in Hong Kong with my family and chill for 3 weeks lol.

Ouch, that is a lot! A trip to SoCal is definitely worth it, though, if you can go one of these days.

Back