Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's what I meant. How ya doin' buddy? Haven't caught up with you in a while.

Very well thanks.
Doing great in fact. How are you doing?

As for the avatar, i see a lot of people on here that chop and change theirs with what's currently cool, or something that they like at the moment.
Mine is just my logo i use to put on the items i am commissioned to make.
With my name being Barry Murray, my Avatar is just my initials. BM.
I'll never change it. I don't want my ugly mug staring back at me when i see my posts on here...

Very well thanks.
Doing great in fact. How are you doing?

As for the avatar, i see a lot of people on here that chop and change theirs with what's currently cool, or something that they like at the moment.
Mine is just my logo i use to put on the items i am commissioned to make.
With my name being Barry Murray, my Avatar is just my initials. BM.
I'll never change it. I don't want my ugly mug staring back at me when i see my posts on here...

I'm great, thanks! This is my real pic. :lol

I mostly stick to the videogame boards though. I never realized your avatar was your initials!

Oh, forgot to tell you, if you're looking for the Reeve Supes parts or full figure at a good price, there's always some in Malaysia/Singapore. I think a new Reeve figure is still about $160. Ebay is your best bet.

Also, any customs planned at the moment?

I'm great, thanks! I mostly stick to the videogame boards though. I never realized your avatar was your initials! :lol

I get that a lot when people ask me what my avatar is.
There was a guy on another forum that was convinced it was some nazi symbol...
I had to explain that i made it in photoshop as a personal logo...

Oh, forgot to tell you, if you're looking for the Reeve Supes parts or full figure at a good price, there's always some here in Malaysia/Singapore. I think a new Reeve figure is still about $160 here. Ebay is your best bet. :hi5:

Geez. That's a great price! Is that for the Evil version? Or the normal one?
I already have... one or two... of the other one...
:rotfl

IMG_4093.jpg

There was a guy on another forum that was convinced it was some nazi symbol..

:lol

The regular version, we all know that the evil Supes is undoubtedly pricier in any region. I peg you as a guy who could always use another Reeve. :lol I can always PM you if I find something. :hi5:

:lol

The regular version, we all know that the evil Supes is undoubtedly pricier in any region. I peg you as a guy who could always use another Reeve. :lol I can always PM you if I find something. :hi5:

To be fair, i occasionally look to admire my collection and wonder what made me buy four Reeve Superman figures(and five spare sculpts for customs!).
But i find him to be iconic.
I can imagine him flying around even these days and not being an anachronism.
That doesn't mean i don't like Cavill or Routh as Superman(I hold Routh up to be my favourite Superman, and the best Superman so far).
I just find the HT Reeve Sculpt to be one of the finest they have done till now.

IMG_5949.jpg

I get that a lot when people ask me what my avatar is.
There was a guy on another forum that was convinced it was some nazi symbol...
I had to explain that i made it in photoshop as a personal logo...

IMG_4093.jpg

Oh crap! That is awesome!!!! :clap :rock

Great cosplay as always, Matcha. Was it based on a movie, or did you just think up the concept yourself?

Back