Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol. I was just thinking today that my birthday is next month, so in 8 years, I will be almost 50.:thud: I guess I have just reached the, "Wait...what?!?" stage of my life.

:lol I hear ya.

Seriously though, you look half your age there. :)

She's about to trade up.

Tell her, tell her, you're a member on this website about dolls. Like you know, doll collectors. Tell her, uh, tell her I have a big doll collection and I'd love to share it with her and that I want to meet her. Also I could take care of her intellectually and physically and I know all about the fax machines and the equipment in your offices if they break. You could have me on the job just in case it breaks (only from 9:00 to 5:00, but not on Thursdays), maybe even introduce me to her! Tell her I'm very experienced in love making.

Yeah, yeah. That's good.

Thanks Allison!

:pray:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:yess:

She's about to trade up.

Tell her, tell her, you're a member on this website about dolls. Like you know, doll collectors. Tell her, uh, tell her I have a big doll collection and I'd love to share it with her and that I want to meet her. Also I could take care of her intellectually and physically and I know all about the fax machines and the equipment in your offices if they break. You could have me on the job just in case it breaks (only from 9:00 to 5:00, but not on Thursdays), maybe even introduce me to her! Tell her I'm very experienced in love making.

Yeah, yeah. That's good.

Thanks Allison!

:pray:

Ummm, aren't you married? :lol

hey everyone do you know if its possible to do what they do in another forum I visit where they put all the members photos in the first post thread so that peeps dont have to spend a lot of time going through the thread with post after post when its just about comments?

Heres a few pics of me and my better half.
37516_411413874662_2463400_n.jpg

301960_10150301341981126_1816235033_n.jpg

262685_10150210302961126_5829709_n.jpg

148379_453570681125_343974_n.jpg

Pics are from our Engagement Shoot/Wedding/Honeymoon last year. :)

hey everyone do you know if its possible to do what they do in another forum I visit where they put all the members photos in the first post thread so that peeps dont have to spend a lot of time going through the thread with post after post when its just about comments?

That's kinda wierd.:cuckoo:

not really there are pages and pages of just comments no photos and it would be very convenience if all the photos are comb into one post and saving time

Back