Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting at my shop, last month...

Ribboncutting.jpg

Congrats! You look like you're 18! :woo

:lol. I was just thinking today that my birthday is next month, so in 8 years, I will be almost 50.:thud: I guess I have just reached the, "Wait...what?!?" stage of my life.

:lol @ DiFabio... Leave my one and only employee alone, dammit. And she's taken; her boyfriend is a co-worker at my "real" job.

King Darkness, please note...I am not wearing pants.

:lol @ DiFabio... Leave my one and only employee alone, dammit. And she's taken; her boyfriend is a co-worker at my "real" job.

She's about to trade up.

Tell her, tell her, you're a member on this website about dolls. Like you know, doll collectors. Tell her, uh, tell her I have a big doll collection and I'd love to share it with her and that I want to meet her. Also I could take care of her intellectually and physically and I know all about the fax machines and the equipment in your offices if they break. You could have me on the job just in case it breaks (only from 9:00 to 5:00, but not on Thursdays), maybe even introduce me to her! Tell her I'm very experienced in love making.

Yeah, yeah. That's good.

Thanks Allison!

:pray:

Last edited:
She's about to trade up.

Tell her, tell her, you're a member on this website about dolls. Like you know, doll collectors. Tell her, uh, tell her I have a big doll collection and I'd love to share it with her and that I want to meet her. Also I could take care of her intellectually and physically and I know all about the fax machines and the equipment in your offices if they break. You could have me on the job just in case it breaks (only from 9:00 to 5:00, but not on Thursdays), maybe even introduce me to her! Tell her I'm very experienced in love making.

Yeah, yeah. That's good.

Thanks Allison!

:pray:

Noted.

:lol:lol:lol

I'm sure she'll do that Master Wayne. :wink1:

Back