Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok for real this time, I'm pretty annoyed most of the time from low carbing so bare with my face.

4627_110.jpg

Ski

This is from Friday. I just completed my 19th DUT (Daily Ultimate Training) in 7 days. No one had ever tried to do this and I did it at 40 years old. I leaned up a lot and probably lost about 10 lbs. I'll know for sure when I take measurements again this Thursday.

img1072h.jpg

That's awesome!

I guess I missed some pages.

Nice to see you, Lejuan.

That's more like it.

Here's a shot of me and my niece a few days ago, her last weekend before school, scaling 10,000 ft.

2012-07-31_16-24-04_403.jpg

Cute niece, King.​

This was my weekend in Vegas....

524382_4631709157495_1995894779_n.jpg

success_baby.jpg

The girl to your left has bigger feet than you.:monkey1

Dude she has stronger looking legs than him ! looks at her calves !

...and I'm not Jewish. Not sure why it happens.

Here are some old pictures with my niece/protege.

untitled3.png

Summer2009159.jpg

She is gorgeous. It is always good to have someone to anchor you and bring out the best in you. It is even greater when it is a bond with a younger soul. Helps keep you young as well.

She is gorgeous. It is always good to have someone to anchor you and bring out the best in you. It is even greater when it is a bond with a younger soul. Helps keep you young as well.

Thank you. It's very kind of you to say so. She has been an amazing little girl to see grow up, and she's going to be an amazing young woman. She is most definitely the angel who has kept me from being a completely miserable old bastard these last few years. If she's any indication of what the future holds, I'm in for the long haul.

Are you a Jew?

:monkey3

Did the basketball hoop in the background give it away?

I'm actually black. True story.

^^^ you guys have the same mouth. (meaning shape, not being a smart@$$ :lol)

and eyes... maybe even nose once she gets older.

Ski

Back