Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wave

Daddy_01.jpg

Daddy_02.jpg

:clap Beautiful daughter. Those her drawings on the wall?

:clap Beautiful daughter. Those her drawings on the wall?

Cheers Toylion :) Yeh, she comes into work sometimes and I put her to work decorating the place so I can get stuff done. As you can see the corners need cutting in - next time she comes in I'll hand her a paintbrush.

Hi Lejuan. Nice to meet ya. :wave

Backatcha! :duff

Nice to finally see you LeJuan . Cute baby girl

Thanks EcKo! I was picked on and beaten up a bit for being Asian when I was growing up. So I find it kinda funny that both my little girls are blondies :lol

Cheers Toylion :) Yeh, she comes into work sometimes and I put her to work decorating the place so I can get stuff done. As you can see the corners need cutting in - next time she comes in I'll hand her a paintbrush.

Backatcha! :duff

Thanks EcKo! I was picked on and beaten up a bit for being Asian when I was growing up. So I find it kinda funny that both my little girls are blondies :lol

Why would you be beaten up or picked on for being Asian? :dunno Kids are cruel sonofabichteses :monkey2

Why would you be beaten up or picked on for being Asian? :dunno Kids are cruel sonofabichteses :monkey2

Nah, the kids were ok, it was the skinheads I had the hardest time with :lol I spent a few years in a dodgy suburb - loads of neo-nazis. And it was in the 80s when Australia was experiencing a heavy immigration flow from Vietnam and China, so there was a lot of anti-Asian sentiment. It's all good for Asians now - those same folks are now too busy picking on the Muslims :lol :slap

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXa-nAYdjrk[/ame]

Nah, the kids were ok, it was the skinheads I had the hardest time with :lol I spent a few years in a dodgy suburb - loads of neo-nazis. And it was in the 80s when Australia was experiencing a heavy immigration flow from Vietnam and China, so there was a lot of anti-Asian sentiment. It's all good for Asians now - those same folks are now too busy picking on the Muslims :lol :slap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXa-nAYdjrk

:yess: I'm glad you're all set now brother :1-1:

Hey Lejuan! Great pics! I'm sorry that you were picked on for being Asian. :(

Asian brothas unite!!! :)

Thanks, but it's cool. They're skinheads, that's what they do. It's when racism pops up closer to the mainstream that I get a bit miffed.

/\ It's good to see your beautiful niece, you've mentioned her from time to time on this board. She's lucky to have such an engaged uncle, and she obviously loves you to bits. Congrats Mr Cohen!

Interesting reconciling your board persona with your pics, you look like a big softy :D

Mr. Cohen. :lol

She does manage to bring out the kinder side of me. This one is a bit more characteristic.

Summer2009149.jpg

This one is definitive.

picture.php

Last edited:
My brother (the guy to my left) smokes them regularly. I wouldn't know one from another, but those were nice. Smoked the whole thing, which is a feat for me.

Back