Lets see what got I today..Part I & Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl........Man I Did Not Know Chrismas Lasted This Long..........A Couple of Packages Per Day, For Weeks and Weeks:D.......... Enjoy Amin.....Your Collection is Getting only Better.........Keep the Scans Comming:banana

Another score for yesterday. Lets see what they are.

sep23a.jpg

sep23b.jpg

sep23g.jpg

sep23d.jpg

sep23e.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

yes, sideshow withdraw that's what he's suffering from. went to long without buying and he fell off the wagon.:naughty:naughty

Fell off the wagon is a bit of an understatment! The dude was clearly knocked off the wagon with a nuese around his throat and drug for hundreds of miles prior to the rope breaking and falling in a massive gorge. The only thing that saved his life was a pile of Sideshow boxes breaking his fall and Bowen nursing him back to health in a small cabin.

yeah im pretty sure everyone hates him j/k envy your collection. if there is one place to rob that would be it :naughty

Finally I find my old threads and here what I recevied few days ago. Just want to share with all of my mates here.

stealhnapocalypse.jpg

asajj1.jpg

Thanks and enjoy.
Rgds
Amin Ko

And another great day for today... I really can not to wait to open this awesome cm indiana jones. and lets check it out how it looks. The details and likeness is superb. I would say this is the best cm pcs so far until cm predator hits the town.

cm1.jpg

cm02.jpg

cm03.jpg

cm04.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back