Let's see those frames!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irmoballen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone - I recently remembered that I have a TON of prints, and am finally getting around to getting them all framed. Dropped off three yesterday and can't wait to get them back.

That being said - I have plenty more, and I am not very creative at all as to how to customize the frames.

Long story short, how about we have this thread to show off any and all framed art?

Can't wait to see what you guys have come up with and I hope we can all take some ideas from each other for our future framing projects.

Dropship.png

ImageComics.png

All the next framed prints in this post, I gave to one of my two sons.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Invisible Man (old photos before upgrade to museum glass).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
0.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This was the original frame, but I decided to change it to what you see above. The one you see below is the standard version. I gave my younger son that version. I got myself the silver metallic version. Both prints have the new frame. His has UV glass, mine was recently upgraded to museum glass.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
MRK.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Everything else should be current (photos w/museum glass upgrade).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
a.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
b.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
c.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
d.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
A.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
B.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
A.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
B.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
A.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
B.png
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Metropolis Prints[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
1.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
2.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
3.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
03of10.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Metropolis Matt Dye 10 of 20[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
A.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
B.png
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
XofXX.png
[/FONT]

I've given about 20-26 of these framed prints to my two sons. So my collection isn't that huge... anymore.

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

0.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

TerminatorThomasMilliner.jpg

3.jpg

1.png

WizardsStout.jpg

LOVE seeing how people represent the art and films they are most passionate about. I need to get some of mine up.

Keep em coming fellas!

I wish I would've gotten that Halloween when I had the opportunity, I can't believe what it's selling for on Ebay.

~~I just recently got a room dedicated for my man-cave so I'm in the slow process of framing everything I've kept in tubes over the years. I just take mine to Michael's every time there's a 50% off coupon. I haven't had the chance to hang anything yet, but I'll post some pics of the few prints I have framed.

Back