1/6 let's get to it...joe themed contest...CLOSED...BUT STAY TUNED FOR NEW ONES...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...over..prizes coming up soon!

so...without a further dude(family guy..sorry)...
1st place and winner of a sideshow baroness figure....DA BRONX COMMANDER!!
2nd place and the winner of a HT roadblock...JABERWOCKI...
and a nice runner up, honorable mention type of thing..and was so close and winner of a $25 buck E-gift card to Toy anxiety...HK DEPUTY..

SO, PLEASE ALL 3 CONTACT ME WITH YOUR INFO SO I CAN FORWARD IT TO THE PROPER PEOPLE..

THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYONE ENTERING..IT WAS REALLY CLOSE AND HAD TO HAVE A TIE BREAKER FOR 1ST AND 2ND AND A COIN FLIP....

Please note the fine print:

Delivery for the contest winner:
**Sideshow will ship to domestic winners free of charge. Please note the restrictions for international winners. The winner must allow 4-6 weeks after announcement of win to receive the product from Sideshow Collectibles. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions and/or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole discretion. See below for more International Shipping Terms. To get the latest news from Sideshow Collectibles, join our Newsletter!

Delivery for the contest winner:
**The winner must allow 4-6 weeks after announcement of win to receive the product. To get the latest news from Sideshow Collectibles, join our Sideshow Newsletter | Sideshow Collectibles! All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions and/or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole discretion. See below for more International Shipping Terms.

Delivery time & Restrictions:
All continental US orders are shipped via either UPS or FedEx ground service. Because FedEx cannot provide tracking numbers for P.O. Boxes, Sideshow Collectibles will no longer ship to a P.O. Box. Please provide your street address or your shipment will be delayed. For FedEx Ground deliveries, please allow up to 6 business days for delivery from the date your order is shipped.

International Shipping Restrictions:
Any International winner, outside the US, will be responsible for the shipping costs. Please see additional details below. At this time we are unable to make shipments to Mexico, Russia, Venezuela or Nigeria. Please click - Sideshow Collectibles Help Desk » International Shipping for further international shipping information and restrictions.

All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption and/or substitutions except at Sponsor's sole discretion. All international winners will be responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes or import fees assessed to their prize. Further some countries outside of the U.S. do not have reliable mail services. In the event that a prize has been stolen or mishandled during shipment to an international destination, Sideshow may not be able to replace the specific item and will substitute a prize at its own discretion. If the winner prefers a specific quicker shipping method, they are responsible to notify us immediately and will also be responsible to cover the additional costs if any. At this time, we do not accept credit cards from Mexico. Refer to our Sideshow Collectibles Help Desk for alternative payment options

im really glad that it was random..i wouldn't have been able to pick just one entry otherwise..so many cool entries..from everyone and don't give up..i want to have another one here in a month or so..so stay tuned..some cool ideas for the next one..trust me.....

:thud: thank you very much spider and sponsors. great job to everyone who entered they were ALL top notch! I am glad it was random. that is the only way i won.

All of them were great entries! Congrats to all! Some great ideas for figures, and it's fun to look through them. Really love the "in progress" shots coming out.

I'm bummed I didn't get in. Mine's standing on the workbench and only needed a few things, but couldn't find the box with the parts I needed. I think it looks pretty damn cool, so I'll save it for next time, and it'll give me a chance to tweak it a bit.

Thanks SR for putting it together and to the folks that ponied up prizes.

John

yea..thanks to darklord dave and SSC for setting up the 2 main prizes and TA for the runner up....really cool of all of you....

now...stay tuned for the next round....some cool ideas...oh yea...maybe i'll enter one at some point..lol...

now to anyone who hadnt entered their bash in Ta's cotm thread yet..you should go and do it now for the Nov drawing..you never know...and it gives you all a 2nd chance....

Last edited:

Great customs everyone, and congrats to all the winners!

Congrats guys!

Wait how was there a tie breaker if it was random? :dunno

Who judged? :lol

I would have gave it to dark or evil for either first or second.

OH. I get it. I thought by random it was just going to be 3 completely random winners like the contests in the custom section, I didn't realize it was being judged. Makes more sense now.

wasnt judged..totally random..just like the TA ones....i had 10 people pick 3 random numbers between 1-14(of which i mixed, flipped, etc around..so they weren't the same as the list on pg 1)...and told them to pick...no one knew who did what custom or anyone's names etc....totally blinded random picks...i tallied them up to get the 3 winners..1st one to hit 5 tallies won..it was tied for 1st, so i had a friend pick one last number..he chose 6(which was bronx)...so he won 1st, etc....most fair way that i couldve done it, to be fair to everyone...

i used a num gen for mine..
View attachment 143989
View attachment 143990
View attachment 143991

you can ask the guys i asked to pick numbers..i even had my 2 kids pick 3 random numbers...and they didn't even know what for..lol...

Thank you Darklord Dave for sponsoring and thank you Matt for putting this together. I never win! Guess there's a first time for everything.

Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...ends at 12a tonight..last call!

My jungle trooper
j6_zps3c282377.jpg

Fantastic work, sirs!

Really dig the jungle Viper :yess:

thank you very much KD. thats a huge compliment. v2 mercer was amazing. :rock2

That Jungle Viper is pretty cool. Love the uniform. I'd consider picking up a couple of those.

John

Congrats to the winners! All awesome work!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

Dang, randomizer? Gotcha.

Back