1/6 let's get to it...joe themed contest...CLOSED...BUT STAY TUNED FOR NEW ONES...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...ends at 12a tonight..last call!

Dude! This is really awesome! Sculpt paint and LBE paint-up are awesome! What does the pack look like?

PMY2AIZ.jpg

:rock

much thanks face. your thunder is absolutely perfect as usual. your figures are truly inspirational to me. i enjoy your work very much.

Excellent stuff folks! Very cool pieces and all spot on and well crafted. I may be in for the next round despite unloading most of my 1/6th stuff. Especially if there is a diorama or small vehicle element involved. I can say without a doubt my favorite piece is everyones everything! So much custom goodness. Thanks for giving us armchair browsers some Joe eye candy.

What's that snow job sculpt from? He sure gives me a Dooku/Lee vibe

The pack is from a Dragon SAS figure that I hit with White gesso, while the sculpt is from this:

TC-9019_JSOC_T1SMU_05.jpg

Had some WIP questions about Bender WIP. I built all the accessories out of my junk bin.
uyu3yBw.png

6dm72DJ.png

The chains etc were from Micheal's jewelry stuff.
I sculpted the mustachio and the monocle is a tail lens off a Scooby Doo model kit.
74FJVrn.png

Nice work on the Bender!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great stuff you guys..the real point of this was to try and bring some life back into the joes..even if for just a few minutes..lol...
next time...we can maybe narrow it down a bit or have a more specific type contest...but so far..im lovin what im seeing....

Gotta give Matt a big "Thank you!" for setting up the contest. I was complaining that everyone seemed to let Sideshow take the wind out of our sails, and the next thing I know is that he is setting up this contest!

Thanks Matt!

Yes, definitely thanks to SR!

Thanks Matt! Great idea! I'm in for the next one as well!! (whatever it may be)

Awesome work Matt! As my favourite Canadian Hair Metal Band sings "Keep the spirit alive!" [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: let's get to it...joe themed contest...over..prizes coming up soon!

so im having 10 random people give me random numbers for voting...none of the numbers that i gave them match the list on this thread...they have been mixed up and turned around, flipped etc..none of the voters are interested parties in said contest....so it's a random vote....will have winners announced soon...

poop, got wrapped up in haloween stuff... and missed the due date. Cest'lavie.

so i have the 2 winners picked and the one honorable mention....well...not really picked, per se...randomly picked by people who don't know "joe"...and to be honest...it really was random...i even used a number gen online to pick 3 numbers...and have pics..lol....so i will be contacting the winners asap and then posting it on here...
thanks again to all that have done this and entered....can't wait to see what happens next time..ohhhh..i may even enter....exciting!!

it was a close race you guys...everyone got at least one random vote...wasn't based on your figures/bashes..just numbers...so no one knew what was what...totally fair to everyone....i had to have one person pick a 4th number to break the tie between 1st and 2nd place....

yes indeed. thank you very much spidey. this has been the most fun i have had on the forum since i joined. i have enjoyed everyones entry not to mention putting mine together. i cant wait until the next contest!

Finger's crossed! Would love to have Roadblock on the shelf.

Back