LEON THE PROFESSIONAL - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good, proportions look much better. Recently found one too and plan to do mods also. Neck looks really great and natural, which body did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I used the Asmus Toys body from their Ace Ventura figure.

I finally managed to snag this at an absolute bargain price. So, now I can look through this thread and see what you guys have tweaked :)

My custom Leon. Still need to find sunglasses, hat coat and plant. (anyone who has these for sale pm me) :)

FullSizeRender(27).jpg

FullSizeRender(28).jpg

Thanks, it's movie accurate. Actually haven't got it finished yet, have to adjust the neck socket. Glad you guys were quick to point that out though. ;)

If anyone has any of these items for sale, PM me.

I need the holster, the coat, the sunglasses and beanie.

It would be a huge help completing my kitbash. Thanks! :)

Thanks to JeffTVR for the vest and sunglasses. :)

View attachment 305478

If anyone is selling the hat and coat PM me.

Looking good, not sure about the coat but you can get a similar looking hat or even mod one to be more accurate than the enterbay one. I'd check blackopstoys for watch caps or something in that area

Looking good, not sure about the coat but you can get a similar looking hat or even mod one to be more accurate than the enterbay one. I'd check blackopstoys for watch caps or something in that area

Thanks for the tips. :)

Back