Legolas Animaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll probably be picking up the LOTR and POTC animated statues, as I'm a big fan of both series.

Maybe not ALL of them (Ringwraith may be too pricey for me) but both lines I'm definately highly interested in.

Indiana Fett said:
Glad I got into BOTH the Animaquette line from GG AND the 1/6 line from SS...so far both these lines look the best IMO. the 1/6 figures are really cool representations of the characters and the details are WAY better than the SW line so far...with all the little simulated buckles and leather straps...not to mention head-sizes that ACTUALLY look like they're to scale and not gargantuan!

Bonehead15 said:
I can't afford all those lines so I had to pick and choose. :eek:

I'm thinking about picking up the GG busts but somehow I know GG will screw up and release an exclusive that I can't live w/o and I'll be screwed.

I hear ya about picking lines Bonehead. That's why I'm only getting the 1/6 figures from SS and the Animaquettes from GG...NO busts, or Dioramas...skipped out on all the WETA statues...Any LOTR PF would have to be INCREDIBLY AMAZING in order to think about picking it up...since I can really only afford ONE...Not enough cash/room for everything! :rolleyes:

Back