Lego The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ot: Lotr lego coming

Could someone post the link to the pre-order at GameStop? For some reason I can't seem to find it. :(

I've just entered a dark and dangerous territory. I ordered all 6 sets available for the LOTR Lego sets online at Sideshow, and used my reward points.
I don't know whether I'm :gah::gah:
or :clap:yess::hi5:

right now. :lol:lol

Couldn't wait until October, huh?! :lol

Congrats, buddy! :hi5::1-1:

I've just entered a dark and dangerous territory. I ordered all 6 sets available for the LOTR Lego sets online at Sideshow, and used my reward points.
I don't know whether I'm :gah::gah:
or :clap:yess::hi5:

right now. :lol:lol

UTboxfan is at it again! :lol

Sideshow can't sell the haunted house. It's only exclusive to the lego store.

That's why I only shop at the Lego store online. Lego has it's own RP system, so I just rack-up points that way. Plus, they carry everything.

Got a $50 amazon gc and used it to pick up the weathertop, shelob, and Gandalf arrives sets for $37 shipped. :rock

Got a $50 amazon gc and used it to pick up the weathertop, shelob, and Gandalf arrives sets for $37 shipped. :rock

Way to go. I have just aquired the shelob set myself. Frodo's scared (almost catatonic) face is my favorite bit!

IMG_1210.JPG

Thanks! I figured this was a good way to get started without much coming out of pocket. I can get started on these and pick up the rest as I go.

Back